Royce Da 5'9" - Success Is certain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
all rappers change at some point, its called growing, evolving, etc....name one rapper that didnt change (in one way or another) in at least 10 yrs of they career........ill wait...
its not like he made a drastic change, the only one i can think of at the top of my head that changed drastically was jazzy-jay-z.

but i do like the direction Royce has went and i support the SH crew also.

Apr 2, 2010
all rappers change at some point, its called growing, evolving, etc....name one rapper that didnt change (in one way or another) in at least 10 yrs of they career........ill wait...
Vinnie Paz, Apathy, Esoteric, Necro, Aesop Rock (content has never changed)

I can name more but is that enough?

When Royce was making tracks like Blow Dat, Chips on Pistons, or Wet My Whistle it was even better than stuff like this imo...

Jan 24, 2006
Vinnie Paz, Apathy, Esoteric, Necro, Aesop Rock (content has never changed)

I can name more but is that enough?

When Royce was making tracks like Blow Dat, Chips on Pistons, or Wet My Whistle it was even better than stuff like this imo...
Wet My Whistle hahahaha, i did not like that song at all, with Independence Day i only like 3 tracks, I Owe You, Independence Day, and Yeah, Other than those 3 Tracks i didnt care for the cd too much, but i still bought it and supported him, and the cds after that

Apr 2, 2010
Wet My Whistle hahahaha, i did not like that song at all, with Independence Day i only like 3 tracks, I Owe You, Independence Day, and Yeah, Other than those 3 Tracks i didnt care for the cd too much, but i still bought it and supported him, and the cds after that
Yeah I love those tracks too especially Yeah, but I just felt like Royce did a mainstream approach right. He didn't dumb it down too much and the style was easy to get into.

I'd rather hear those tracks than some of the shit they play at bars and clubs man, like Black Eyed Peas and Jay-Z :mad:

Feb 14, 2004
its not like he made a drastic change, the only one i can think of at the top of my head that changed drastically was jazzy-jay-z.

but i do like the direction Royce has went and i support the SH crew also.
Project Pat

Apr 2, 2010
LMAO, Who ? naw i herd of a few of these cats in high school but that was well over 7 yrs ago.....where they gonna be in 5 yrs ? still struggling, i see them pulling a waka floka. dont tell they in it for the love of music.....
EMO Rap
Are you stupid? How the hell do they make emo rap? lmao At least know who your talking about before making comments. And just because they don't make millions doesn't mean they struggle, they make a killing on tour. I think you better go through Eminem's albums because he makes emo shit.

Hey, at least your a better troll than Phil.

Winner. He still goes hard too.

Sep 20, 2003
Are you stupid? How the hell do they make emo rap? lmao At least know who your talking about before making comments. And just because they don't make millions doesn't mean they struggle, they make a killing on tour. I think you better go through Eminem's albums because he makes emo shit.

Hey, at least your a better troll than Phil.
calm your ass down, no reason to get all EMOtional ! you want to call me stupid, go ahead but when you ask me "HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE EMO RAP" then go on to say Eminem makes EMO Shit......come on now...i can careless if they make millions or not, im not even gonna clarifying what i mean by them struggling cause its simple and my opinion. your prolly a INTERNET rapper or a INTERNET producer so your over protective of these "guys". but if i dissed your hero/role model then my fault, maybe a diss is what they need to get them to step they game up. but i dont know them cats just theyr music, maybe some just choose to live pay-check to pay-check...