Royce 5'9" stealing Tech'z ideas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
If you listen to the song "my friend" on Royce 5'9" CD rock city he's talking about how his dick is his best friend while on tech worst enemy he talks s about his dick being his enemy. I think techs CD came out first so he could have gotten the Idea but thought no one would know were he got the idea but we know the truth.

Aug 30, 2002
Yea that Royce cd was out like morer than a year ago its just been gettin pushed back forever.....i had it a while ago look
TEAM RNS PRESENTS ßÛÜ ±

ARTIST: Royce Da 59
TITLE: Rock City
LABEL: Sony
RELEASE DATE: 12/18/2001 (Of course it didn't come out though)
RIP DATE: 11/15/2001

- TRACK LISTING - þß²²

þß²² ²Ý ß²Ü

²Ý ß²Ü 01 3:01 Its Tuesday ßÜÛÛß

ßÜÛÛß 02 4:02 Rock City ²²ß

²²ß 03 4:25 Getcha Paper ²²Ý þÜ

²²Ý þÜ 04 4:06 We Live ß± ÞÝ

ß± ÞÝ 05 3:52 You Cant Touch Me Üß

Üß 06 4:13 Lets Go ܱÝ

Ü±Ý 07 1:39 D-Elite Part 1 ß²²

ß²² 08 4:00 D-Elite Part 2 ß²Ü

ß²Ü 09 3:32 Shes The One ÜÛÛß

ÜÛÛß 10 3:53 Boom ²²²Ü

²²ß 11 4:38 What Would You Do ²²²²

²²ß 12 3:44 Who Am I ß ±

± ° 13 5:18 Life ±Ý

±Ý 14 3:35 My Friend

H

H. T. B

Yeah Royce came out first they just took his disc off the self and re-released it. I don't think he was bitting Tech. Because if that was the case. Big Ed "The Assassin"(R.i.p) made a song about his dick back in 2000 on his "Special Forces" album called "Me & U".

H

H. T. B

@ Da Slacker

He died in the late summer of 2001. I think he was killed i'm not to sure. All I know me and my boys met him & Serv- On back in 2000 and was gonna do some work with them, but we lost the phone number.

What part of the Nasty Nati you at?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Lejo_B.R.O.K.E said:
so who KNOWS when tech releases his songs ... he coulda made worst enemy in 2000!

Damn....you fools need to quit thinking Tech created every little concept. Shit is getting old. Respect Tech by respecting other artist who just happen to share the same concept as dude. When someone comes out and blatently uses the same words and style as Tech....then you should bitch.....but not for this shit.

Nick

May 10, 2002
WHEN I FIRST SAW R.I.P. NEXT TO HIS NAME IN AN AD I THOUGHT IT JUST MEANT R.I.P. FROM THE INDUSTRY..DAMN I DIDNT KNOW DUDE REALLY DIED....

BUT YEAH TECH DOES GOT SOME LOYAL FANS THAT THINK HE IS GOD IT SEEMS LIKE LOL

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
techn9nehq said:

Damn....you fools need to quit thinking Tech created every little concept. Shit is getting old. Respect Tech by respecting other artist who just happen to share the same concept as dude. When someone comes out and blatently uses the same words and style as Tech....then you should bitch.....but not for this shit.

Nick

God damn for real. Fuck disrespecting Royce da 5'9". theres NO reason to do that. Royce has been coming sick on the detroit underground scene for years. Him and eminem used to do hella songs together even... he got his OWN style, his OWN thing, trying to make his own money, so how you gonna say hes stealing from someone?

Shit... Tech is one of (read: ONE OF) the best rappers but truthfully he didnt create much that hadnt been around before. He just has his own style. No ones biting shit.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Well if you read that. Hes saying PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THINKING TECH STARTED EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE DIDNT. He's saying GIVE ROYCE some respect because he does have the same ideas as Tech.

Read a litle b4 you post man.

And tryin to imphesize ONE OF. Your a clown.

H

H. T. B

@Zero Media

Let's Play a game. Lets see how long it takes you to reveal your face? YOU FUCKING SMUCK!!!