Round 4. "Gangsta Dre" vs. "Guce"! Come and vote. its a barn burner.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gangsta Dre "Gang Banging Poetry Sequel" or Guce "Clear And Present Danger"

• Gangsta Dre "Gang Banging Poetry Sequel"

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Guce "Clear And Present Danger"

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Jul 28, 2002
Round 4. "Gangsta Dre" vs. "Guce"! Come and vote. its a barn burner.

Hello people here we have it, Round 4. Can it live up to round 3? Hopefully. This is a good one to.

Gangsta Dre "Gang Bangin Poetry Sequel" VS. Guce "Clear And Present Danger"

Make your choices and remember to vote on the poll and post why and who you choose. thanks. I will post my vote and opinion after a few votes. Hopefully i can finally pick a winner, i am 0-3. lets go peoples.

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
shittttttttt

come on now///////

this cd is easy top 15 alltime

just to hear him and taydatay in the same song[to be a g]

livin in the strange has a awesome beat.....pushin kicks will never ever be dated.....any false moves is str8 dope....gimmie the right was cool....playas play was good

i never get tired of tellin this story.........this guy topgrinder bought this cd off me fo like 40 plus dollars!!!!!!

shit this is a bay landmark cd.......come on now guce is a reall 100% bay legend.....near the top of alltime bay rappers gangsta dre aint really super weak or anything but shit he is no where near guce.........guce is like a alltime top 10 rapper ....gangsta dre is like a lower level type.......clear and present danger...ahh, a alltime classic cd....that almost sound better today then when it first dropped!!!!

Jul 28, 2002
man this one didnt live up to the last one. but hey here is my thoughts and vote. I will have to choose Gangsta Dre's cd, because he was i think 15 when that was made, and dude he spit flames on that shit. Most of the songs were slumpin to. I also liked Guce, but i just think Gangsta Dre was a little more versatile on that cd. So I choose Gangsta Dre. hopefully we can get a few more votes. I will announce the winer soon. maybe i can get my first victory, i am 0-3 so far.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
GANGSTA DRE

GANGBANGIN POETRY WAS THE SHIT WHEN IT CAME OUT HERE IN SAC . BUT GUCE IZ MY FOLKZ THOUGH I LIKE HIS NEWER SHIT THOUGH MORE THAN HIS OLDER STUFF . SEEMS LIKE LATELY GUCE IS IN TOTAL CONTROL OF HIS VOICE AND BREATH WAITIN FOR A GUCESTER SOLO

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
That Clear & Present Danger is solid. I give it the win against GBP... but GBP was bangin too...

this guy topgrinder bought this cd off me fo like 40 plus dollars!!!!!!

yup thatz the homie... he bought about 50 cds off me for about $25 ea... aint heard from him in a while. shit maybe he's readin.. if you are holla at me homie. Itz been a long time.

Apr 25, 2002
I am SHOCKED this is even close! I think that GBP SEQUEL is one of the best rap albums EVER! Dre's newer shit hasnt been the slump like this, but GBP is RAW the WHOLE WAY THROUGH ... EXCEPT for one song -How Deep is Yo Love Fo Yo Hood.

This album was VERY MUCH worth the $35 I bought it off MS for! THANKS MS!

Jul 28, 2002
good shit freeze u finally liked someone. and you picked the winner to. and so did i, my first victory, now I am 1-3 ha ha he he. well Gangsta Dre is our winner for round 4.. The ratings for round 4 were low so we may get cancelled. we are negotiating now, so if it comes out ok, you may see round 5..