Round 3. Here is a heavyweight bout. Celly Cel vs. C-BO! Come, come now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Celly Cel "Killa Kali" (OR) C-BO "Tales From Da Crypt"

• Celly Cel "Killa Kali"

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • C-BO "Tales From Da Crypt"

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters
M

MrFreeze

freakside510 said:
i also just peeped that track you posted up decoy, and i believe you rapped first on the reunion song. well you sound a little better there and youe definitely sound better than that freeze dude. i dont know if i had high hopes but when someone disses alot of the popular bay area rappers, i was expecting something to blow me out of the water, for you to say you never liked C-BO or Celly Cel and the numerous others you say you dont like. dude your shit was average man. not trying to hate on you, but giving honest opinion. i thought the beat was pretty nice and decoy came decent, but i wasnt really feelin that second verse. but good look dudes.
once again i didnt dis anyone. and while i appreciate your comments in the back of my mind i cant help but feel you were probably biased not to like anything i did cuz of what i said but i dont really care. and do you have any audio i can peep? im really gettin tired of people gettin booty hurt cuz i dont like some artist and sayin they dont like my shit but either way i could care less cuz theres plenty people that do and you not buyin my shit aint gonna dent my pockets one bit.

Jul 28, 2002
hey freezey, man I never hold a grudge, i understand not liking some people, but dude you say on most of the post when its about a bay legend, that "i never liked him" or something like that. Its just hard to believe that you dont like most of the bay area rappers. but also i didnt judge your verse on what you said about other rappers. come on dude, i just wasnt feelin it. Rapping aint for everybody, and i dont think its for you thats all. I'm sure you got other talents, maybe Doctor, Lawyer, Dentist, Burglar, Mcdonalds etc... but to each is on.

M

MrFreeze

look im sorry your ass hurt and about you not likin my shit...let me quote chris tucker from friday..."I DONT GIVE A FUCK!" you dont rap-somehow i had a feelin. either way like i said your nobody in this game and your opinion is worthless so take a couple asprin for that sore ass and make sure to stop by walgreens they have a cape sale captain save a c-bo.

Jul 28, 2002
ha ha tell him gangsta, C-BO is dope, but hes not my favorite. and im sorry you are hurt and you have to resort to talking shit and making corny jokes. you also are not shit and will never make it in this rap game. I seen your pics and you look like a dork. I will not internet fight with you. So take it how you want, and keep hope alove.

M

MrFreeze

whatever your a nobody and your opinions are WORTHLESS! repeat after me WORTHLESS! so fuck it i have nuthin more to say so why dont you get your cape ready cuz im sure im not gonna like someone else and youll be cryin again soon.

G

gangsta4real

HA Ha MR. Freeze is really a Ms.

Now CBO is better than any rapper in MS. Freeze hood

M

MrFreeze

gangsta4real said:
HA Ha MR. Freeze is really a Ms.

Now CBO is better than any rapper in MS. Freeze hood
oh good one run and tell it to the rest of the kids in your 5th grade class you fuckin dumbshit. everything you say is gay and retarded. im puttin you on ignor status right now so keep bumpin yo gums you little bitch.

G

gangsta4real

Your bumpin your bloody gums. All that comes out your mouth is shit. You oral toliet