Round 3. Here is a heavyweight bout. Celly Cel vs. C-BO! Come, come now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Celly Cel "Killa Kali" (OR) C-BO "Tales From Da Crypt"

• Celly Cel "Killa Kali"

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • C-BO "Tales From Da Crypt"

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters
Jul 28, 2002
Round 3. this should be big.

Celly Cel "Killa Kali" vs. C-BO "Tales From Da Crypt"

Lets see if C-BO can do it without Lynch.

make your votes and tell why, remember it will only count if u actually vote on the poll also. I will give my choice and feedback after a few responses.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Celly Cel's lyric's are limited. C-BO by far. And C-BO is an overall better MC than Brotha Lynch too. No comparison. C-BO takes it all!

Jul 28, 2002
@Freeze i been seeing you post from time to time, and not that im watching you, but dude you dont like nobody man. im serious. i would love to hear your shit, because you knock alot of people. why dont you put up some snippets or something, because to be honest, i heard your label buddy decoy before and he isnt that good to me, no disrespect, but if u are like him then nevermind on the snippets. C-BO & Celly are tite ass artist, yes i agree there aolder shit is better like most of the artist but to say you never liked them, then you must have some strange taste.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
That's a hard call freakside. I was always a fan of both, but I guess overall I've liked Bo better. I like his delivery better and "Tales From The Crypt" was just a brutal album. It's a little more aggressive and powerful you know.

Gone,
Doxx

Jul 28, 2002
man it looks like my pic will finally win. Yes i also choose C-BO "Tales From Da Crypt" most definitely his best work. I think that was vintage C-BO, and even vintage Celly Cel cant touch that, but "Killa Kali" was Celly's best work to, and no "Heat For Dat Ass" cant mess with Killa Kali to me. but it was tite to. well lets get more votes and i will announce the winner soon. thanks.

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
freakside510 said:
@Freeze i been seeing you post from time to time, and not that im watching you, but dude you dont like nobody man. im serious. i would love to hear your shit, because you knock alot of people. why dont you put up some snippets or something, because to be honest, i heard your label buddy decoy before and he isnt that good to me, no disrespect, but if u are like him then nevermind on the snippets. C-BO & Celly are tite ass artist, yes i agree there aolder shit is better like most of the artist but to say you never liked them, then you must have some strange taste.
sup freakside...just wondering what stuff you heard from me....freeze has a verse on a song thats on my mp3 page if you really want to hear a verse by him....mr. freeze is a picky motha fucka when it comes to listenin to rap...but he aint tryna knock anyone...thats coo you aint feelin my shit maybe someday you'll hear somthin ya like...1

oh...that song is on www.mp3.com/decoy5150 if you really wanna peep it out...watch out though i'm on the song too :cool: