Round 1: X-raided - unforgiven vs. Raekwon - only built 4 cuban linx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which album is better?

• X-Raided - Unforgiven

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 10, 2006
Unforgiven is a crazy album done behind bars with no studio equipment accessable to the MC, and is the most contraversial album ever done besides Seaon of da Sicc and Marshall Mathers LP. but Raekwon and Rza put NY back on the map on that street level shit. It was very close to me but I voted for B4CLO. Very hard to go against X on any album but it is what it is

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Unforgiven is a crazy album done behind bars with no studio equipment accessable to the MC, and is the most contraversial album ever done besides Seaon of da Sicc and Marshall Mathers LP.
I think you're talking about Xorcist. Unforgiven wasn't really controversial in that way.

I give this one to X because Raekwon bores me. Beats on both albums were ok. Raided edged him lyrically.

Feb 10, 2006
Both can be considered contraversial, but this one even more cuz his voice is clear like he had a mic in the studio but he wasn't at all. He wasn't supposed to record like that at all. Some people even thought he had an escape route cuz of how good he and the production squad did on recording the album