Round 1: DVIOUS & -DROOP- VS. Jabbz & Da Jinxed 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^I didn't really come that hard..but I don't really think Jabbz was close...seemed like he was reaching a little to me...nothing against Jabbz,just my opinion.I don't and never claimed to be the best(unless I was drunk)...anyway just thought I'd put in my 2cents on that statement.....

ghost

Nov 14, 2002
Dvious said:
^^^^I didn't really come that hard..but I don't really think Jabbz was close...seemed like he was reaching a little to me...nothing against Jabbz,just my opinion.I don't and never claimed to be the best(unless I was drunk)...anyway just thought I'd put in my 2cents on that statement.....

ghost
You're always humble though. Was it your best...of course not. But it was definitely top-notch compared to what this board has been getting the last 2 years or so.

Feb 28, 2005
It's funny how this nigga Zo is riding Dvious nuts, but talkin shit about Fatal.. When in reality the shit that Dvious kicked sounds exactly like something Fatal would kick.