Round 1: DVIOUS & -DROOP- VS. Jabbz & Da Jinxed 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
HEY FUCK YOU DVIOUS YOU PUSSY AS BITCH WHERE YOU LIVE AT HOMIE? ILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND STRAIGHT MURDER THAT ASS. FUCK KID, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPIT - YOU OUGHTA GO HOME AND ASK YOUR MOMMA, CUZ THAT BITCH IS TOO SELFISH TO FUCKIN SWALLOW. WHY DONT YOU KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH AND I'LL DO THE SAME YOU WEAK AS LITTLE BEEEYATCH.

Haha, c'mon man, u know I dont know anthropology or ancient scriptures. I'll give it my best stab though:

Dvious ripped them a new one
"This one" <--- probably in reference to that quote ^^ I dont know what the fuck it means though.

"What good rapper has he battled?" <-- Trans: What good rapper have you battled?

"Krazy Flows?" <-- Trans: Have you battled Krazy Flows?

EVERYBODY ELSE TAKE A STAB AT IT! WHOEVER IS CLOSEST GETS A JAR OF CANDY!

Jun 3, 2005
"This one" means "this guy" as in "The Worst."

"what good rapper has he battled" means "what good rapper has The Worst battled?"

"Krazy Flowz" means "krazy Flowz is the only 'good' rapper The Worst had battled."

damn that shit is pretty confusing. i'll be expecting that jar in the mail Stealth, you better come through too :confused: ...

ps using colors on this board is fuckion confusing too.

Jun 29, 2005
da_jinxed_1 said:
this one what good rapper has he battled krazy flows
That was some funny shit.

Is this cat Korean?

Anyway Dvious single handedly destroyed Jabbz and that Korean Dude.
GREAT SHIT DVIOUS.

But seriously all Droop had to do is hit one free throw to win the game... and he almost missed both of them.

This is an example how one man pulled the team to the next round... unlike IF & Murk vs Beto & Stealth. IF didn't come like DVIOUS and we can all agree to that.

Nov 14, 2002
Dvious came hard as expected, but in all honesty I believe Jabbz was right up there with him. So you'd have to decide between Da Jinxed 1 or DROOP. And right now I'm too lazy to do that.