**ROSE ALBUM REVIEW** volume 1 "KHEVLAR (Suburban Nightmare)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
^

Norm knows his strip clubs... ;)

@ Roses
.. be a peach and rip just the Arjay hooks off that silver coffee coaster for me...I'll owe you a favor...

I do love me some Arjay, real talk- his voice is amazing...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That's just one guy's opinion though...create music for yourself and the love of it, if you're happy with it at the end of the day, you did your best.
This is what people say when they know someone's album sucked but they don't want to be mean about it.

Dec 18, 2002
LOL@ That review, for one. I appreciate that you took the time to review a garbage album and after checkin out doods myspace I can agree with Rose...

Also, after hearing some tracks and reading the posted "memorable quotes" I find it funny the rapper doesn't want to be lumped in with "horrorcore rap" when the lyrics are full of horrorcore gimmicks and shock value quote-ables.

Congrats on your sales though, the scope of your success seems to have caught everyone off guard.

Mar 31, 2006
^Thank you. Ha ha.

It's crazy though, it's only garbage to cats on this forum. I think that's crazy, whatever not ya'll cup of tea, but were on a wonderful run. And I do like this site, so I try to post when I can, and catch glimpses of new up and comin acts here in the N dizzle.

I don't think I'm horrorcore, I just don't like cliche has been done shit. I'd rather do something new and creative, and have some cats not feelin it, then make mediocre garbage. I hate it when I'm listening to the record, as a first time listener, and I can anticipate the rhyming lines. I tell the dudes on the label, find the new delivery. I dont care if it is a work in progress and some cats won't feel it, just find that new delivery, too many dudes are doing the same boring things, and they think they'll stand out to labels. Some cats will get their albums tossed in the garbage because of a cliche ass name, you can tell what the subject matter is before you play it. WE ANTI THAT.

Some cats might not feel Khevlar ( think they will on Renegadez); but nobody on here can sit up and say that ECE isn't a hardworking label, putting out professional records and doin the damn thang as best they can, and better then alot of cats are doing it.

I've never had any fans on the siccness, so my mission is to convert some of you cats over time.

Nov 30, 2002
^^ you never had too many fans cause you ran with bullet first of all... lol

second you just started on the wrong foot.. i aint heard your new stuff... but your old stuff wasnt exactly my favorite stuff... but you're obviously sellin.. so do what you do

Dec 11, 2002
Speakin of that dude, somebody should have warned me. I cant speak on that, I'm gonna get real frustrated with that.

... stfu PLEASE.. any lick of business sense you may have came from dude, dont front - so he took your money and didnt put your shit out, pieced out your album and double sold all your shit.. ah well .. at least you got some of your shit back once you paid for it again...

bullet sells alot of records though ive seen it

... sup On One... yes-- Bullet sells a grip of albums.. folks would actually be pretty surprised at his overall numbers.. but when you live in your van for the majority of the year traveling from one butt-hole town to the next you'll hustle off $5 CDs all day -- you and I have both done it, you know whats really..

yeah i got it i wrote a review
.. post it up.. I listened to a couple of the songs that have Arjay on them and not even that man's smooth voice could save them tracks..

@ Khevlar
..I hope ALL this material you've blessed the Sicc with is 5+ years OLD... otherwise..? youve made no progression as an artist ::edit:: scratch that- as a rapper.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'll give that new Renagadez a shot. I tried to liten to the record again Kev, just to give you a fair shot man. But honestly (no hate intended), I had to give it away. I'm just not feelin' it at all! But sounds like your getting some love out there so keep doin ya thing fam! 100

Mar 31, 2006
Lol.

All my shit is copywritten with the Library of Congress, and I got an attorney in NY that would love to eat that. If I'm wack, then who would buy it? He never did that, he prolly just told you he did, he knows better. Stupid.

And I'm better then all your rapper exboyfriends. Lol.

Come on Ms. Santiago, you know your favorite record online is Khevlar's Breakh Yo Backh.