Rosa Acosta Shows OFF That Bangin' Body & Works Dat Short Hair Cut!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
I couldn't care less what her hair looks like.
Either put a wig on there (what can look amazing) or grab her head and push that down in the pillow, while her ass is sticking up in the air. Or just grab a paper bag.
But I wouldn't pass on this, her body is hot.

Aug 9, 2002
Lol its funny how all y'all cats be worried about hair rather than good pussu! Like y'all lightweight gay. Won't fuck a bad bitch cause she rockin short hair like it can't grow or somethin. Dudes wasn't sayin shit when halle berry and toni braxton had short hair. Who is this pretty bitch anyway?

May 9, 2002
Lol its funny how all y'all cats be worried about hair rather than good pussu! Like y'all lightweight gay. Won't fuck a bad bitch cause she rockin short hair like it can't grow or somethin. Dudes wasn't sayin shit when halle berry and toni braxton had short hair. Who is this pretty bitch anyway?
Its not that serious. However, a short hair cut can make you feel like youre fucking with a DUDE. Plain & simple.

I dont care what anyone says, women SHOULD have long hair.

Apr 23, 2006
fuck that lazy ass bitch

grow your fuckin hair out hoe

your fuckin job is to look good and your gunna tell me you dont have 30 minutes every day to put yur hair up ... your lazy ass had to cut it off in some dyke ass statement that you can still be sexy and bald???

naw bitch grow your shit back or your only gettin face shots

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Despite having a killer body and probably some bomb ass pussu, from straight on she looks like a dude from the neck up in a couple of those pics.

Jun 5, 2004
SORRY CAFF BUT TAKING PICS OFF OTHER TMZ-TYPE SITES AND POSTING THEM ON THE SICCNESS IS NOT THE BIZ...

AT LEAST POST IT IN THE I-CANDY FORUM. DIDNT 2 OF UR THREADS OF OTHER BRAZILLIAN-TRANNY-LOOKIN ASS BITCHES GET MOVED TO I-CANDY? LIKE DAYS AGO? JK

AT LEAST BE A COOL PROP-WHORE LIKE FILLYA. HE INTERACTS WITH US. MOST OF THE TIME U DONT POST IN UR OWN THREADS BRO. DO YOU GET PAID FOR PROPS OR SOMETHING?