"ROOTZ OF ALL EVIL" NOW AVAILABLE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Nice Job homie on the album... bumpin it right now.. nice mix of songs.. got some slow hard ones on there.. and damn that track "What we know" with Woodie and Shadow is some real shit.. i know Woodie always stresses that on the boards.. nice for him to lay his fustrations on a track. im only on track 6 now.. nice mix with Megan singin.. beats comin correct just like the last one.. Good job Tone..

K

KAH

i jus got it quick style much love to tone for sendin it out wit a quickness listenin to sav'd out & tha track is slumpin. Ill post wat i think of it after i listen to the rest of the tracks

Apr 25, 2002
i did a track ghetto style called driftin on a memory as well..but like i asked in another thread..is there anywhere we will be able to sample this album b4 we decide to cop

K

KAH

dope ass album been playin str8 over & over. This cd dont sound nothin like merceless. They both are tight money well spent on this cd. Dont sleep on it.

Jun 12, 2003
i got mine on thursday at street beats in salinas thats shits tight kinda of differnent from the 1st album but still tight another classic tho good shit..