Root Canal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
damn i think ive had like 2 or 3 root canals, and those muthafuckers are expensive!!! shit im about to go get 3 wisdom teeth taken out and they havent even grown in yet, there gonna cut them out and imma have stiches in 3 spots in my mouth :dead:

Jun 27, 2002
man i need like 5 and cant afford em, i got caverns in my teeth....yeah so....fuck you

even wit insurance getting 2 done was gonna cost me $600....its either fix the teeth or buy food....

Jun 27, 2002
they dont hurt too bad if your fucked up enough, pop some vicodin or request extra painkillers....i was so high on LG that i was thinkin of being a dentist, like i was ready to start the school the next day...

Aug 9, 2005
^wtf lol

booze is just as good as meds after surgery dont gimmie that does the exact same shit lol
if they prescribed me 40's id have been all over that, why pass up the free meds? i just coodnt :p

Dec 19, 2003
DJ Mark 7 said:
I've had 2 of em....One of the LEAST painful dental procedures I've had done to be honest....But I recommend going to a dentist who SPECIALIZES in them
Yup, not as bad as I thought, Taking out Wisdom teeth is MUCH worse. I got a root canal 3 weeks ago. The thing is, it made my teeth sensetive....

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Sentenced said:
Yup, not as bad as I thought, Taking out Wisdom teeth is MUCH worse.

I agree. The pain before they did the root canal was fucking brutal, i think my tooth was infected or something. They gave me penecillin which killed the infection. The process was just like having a cavity filled. They drill these holes into the top of your tooth down to the root and then put these tubes in and melt them so they fill your tooth. In the last year ive had wisdom teeth removed, had my gum cut away from my lower back tooth, a root canal and had crown done.