Ronald Dregan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2004
greedygreg209 said:
even tho you talk hella shit, here ya go..........dr. dre DID produce it, you could tell its a dre beat, plus he also says in the second verse he got the beat from dr. dre.......peep

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=470BF7B2F7B8B04D0BF207FD7D15C24F
i beed slapin dre Since the first Young Black Brotha Tape & when he was goin bad on Lil. bruce. but Mac dre say alot of shit i dont beleave. any body can make that beat its was a simple beat. but it do slap hard

Dec 6, 2003
"ohh uhhh, doctor dre did it" cant u tell how he sed it? "ohhh uhhh," thats not concrete. hes talking bout dr.andre hicks...he himself did that beat.

it dont even sound like a Dr. Dre beat anyway, check the bassline. sounds more THIZZ'D

someone get the album cover and see who produced it. im 100% sure i stand correct

Nov 14, 2002
Maybe cuz Dre is one of the best. And I don't really buy that "it doesn't sound like his beat" bullshit. Does "G'd Up" sound like "California Love" ? However, you could be right. Maybe Mac is fuckin' around as he usually does. We need an official word on this though. That'd be real sick if the Doc started fuckin' with lesser known Westcoast artists.

May 12, 2002
waytooclean said:
"ohh uhhh, doctor dre did it" cant u tell how he sed it? "ohhh uhhh," thats not concrete. hes talking bout dr.andre hicks...he himself did that beat.

it dont even sound like a Dr. Dre beat anyway, check the bassline. sounds more THIZZ'D

someone get the album cover and see who produced it. im 100% sure i stand correct

he says " oh you aint know, dr. dre did it".....

Apr 25, 2002
i know, but its like verses, producers/artists sell their product to a homie for cheap, homie turns around and sells it for more money to make a profit, now u got the beat/verse going around all over the place, and anyone can end up with it.....so to me, it aint a suprise a dr dre beat is on macs shit......look at snoop, tnutty got a verse from him, and i bet snoop dont even know who tnutty is....just the way the game goes

Apr 19, 2004
greedygreg209 said:
i know, but its like verses, producers/artists sell their product to a homie for cheap, homie turns around and sells it for more money to make a profit, now u got the beat/verse going around all over the place, and anyone can end up with it.....so to me, it aint a suprise a dr dre beat is on macs shit......look at snoop, tnutty got a verse from him, and i bet snoop dont even know who tnutty is....just the way the game goes
for real ^^^ my friends bought a verse and a hook from mac dre to be on their album and they didnt get to meet him.