ron paul 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
ColdBlooded said:
The brits have a matriarchal monarchy too. "Oh shit, it has happened before, watch out everyone the U.S. is going to have a Queen soon! Seriously, Bush approved it! "

I don't think a North American Union is going to happen in the next 25+ years because the U.S. has no need (now or in the near future) for it to happen. What's good for Europe (debatable if EU is good) is not always good for the U.S. and vice versa.
Where in any of the posts from me, did I even fatham up the notion that this was BAD or GOOD??? Since when does the government always make GOOD decisions? Has the government made bad decisions?

And bringing up politcial structure has nothing to do with new ideas to "improve" ones country. Many cou8ntries have different political systems, this is more of an umbrella idea to unite NATIONS.

BTW, I never implied that the EU was a god idea. This always proves that just becuase the government SAYS its good for you, doesnt mean it IS.

Apr 25, 2002
Calm down. I didn't say you thought the EU or NAU were good or bad.

"What's good for Europe (debatable if EU is good) is not always good for the U.S. and vice versa."

The area in () is a disclaimer because I didn't want to get into a discussion of the value of the EU. The point was that just because europe does it doesn't mean the U.S. should too. i.e. What's good for one isn't always good for the other. And even if it is, that doesn't mean they'll do it.

May 9, 2002
ColdBlooded said:
Calm down. I didn't say you thought the EU or NAU were good or bad.

"What's good for Europe (debatable if EU is good) is not always good for the U.S. and vice versa."

The area in () is a disclaimer because I didn't want to get into a discussion of the value of the EU. The point was that just because europe does it doesn't mean the U.S. should too. i.e. What's good for one isn't always good for the other. And even if it is, that doesn't mean they'll do it.
I understand that. But it seems to me that you said it COULDNT happen and that this is some "tin foil hat" shit. When in reality, it HAS happened and CAN happen....thats IT. Are we on the same page?

Apr 25, 2002
European countires are FAAAARRRR different than Canada, Mexico and the U.S.

This could not happen without the U.S. as the driving force behind it. Which is why it is some tin foil hat shit. Cuz in the real world the U.S. doesn't want it to happen and wouldn't want it to happen any time soon if they ever did.

Conditions predicate success.

May 9, 2002
ColdBlooded said:
European countires are FAAAARRRR different than Canada, Mexico and the U.S.

This could not happen without the U.S. as the driving force behind it. Which is why it is some tin foil hat shit. Cuz in the real world the U.S. doesn't want it to happen and wouldn't want it to happen any time soon if they ever did.

Conditions predicate success.
How do you know the US doesnt want it? Have you seen the elcetions in Mexico lately? They seem to be on the same page as the US and US influenced. Canada would be a harder sell than Mexico is.

But youre STILLmissing the point. It COULD happen. Just like I COULD win the lottery, I COULD find a job doign what I do for 4X as much as I make now, I COULD go enlist in the army. Do you get it now? Al these things are POSSIBLE, but it doesnt mean they will HAPPEN.

And yorue right, European countries are in some ways different but in some ways the SAME. Same thing goes for Canada, US and Mexico.

Apr 25, 2002
I COULD sacrifice a chupacabra and resurrect Jesus who would then teleport me to Rigel VII and make me the supreme lord of the universe. You're STILL missing the point. It could happen, but it bloody fucking likely won't ever happen.

Do you spend your days sitting around getting excited about the day you COULD win the lotto after joining the army? Or the day you find out you're really the prince of Tuvalu? Or do you spend your day concerning yourself with things that are realistically going to happen?

Imagination is important, but it's only useful when you're still grounded in the real world.

May 9, 2002
ColdBlooded said:
I COULD sacrifice a chupacabra and resurrect Jesus who would then teleport me to Rigel VII and make me the supreme lord of the universe.
Theres one small difference: those things dont exist, the NAU does.

You're STILL missing the point.
No, YOU are still missing the point. You act as this NAU is some BRAND new idea, when in actuallality, it had been REPORTED to have surfaced 2 years ago, in the OPEN.

And a CONTINEENT UNION has already been put into place in Europe, so why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around a NAU? Like i said, for the 3rd time now, it HAS happened ALREADY, in EUROPE. This means that it CAN happen AGAIN on another CONTINENT.

It could happen, but it bloody fucking likely won't ever happen.
You finally get it, eh? Only took you what, 6 posts?

Do you spend your days sitting around getting excited about the day you COULD win the lotto after joining the army?
The lottery? Yes. The army? No. I dont play the lottery and I have never enlisted. Youre tellin me you dont think about being rich and doing nothing all day? Fuck the dumb shit, thats a dream "job".

Or the day you find out you're really the prince of Tuvalu?
Why the fuck would I wanna be a prince?

Or do you spend your day concerning yourself with things that are realistically going to happen?
Like what? A NAU? Like i said, the idea is there, and you even said yourself it COULD happen, so I dont see why you keep defending that it WONT.

Imagination is important, but it's only useful when you're still grounded in the real world.

After your rant about Rigel and Jesus, I think you should take your own advice, buddy.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not voting. The fuck for?

Tell the truth, I don't mind Ron Paul as much as the others, but I still see no point in voting. What's he going to do? Everybody knows him as "Dr. No" because vetos EVERYTHING. You try to get something passed by him weilding the veto pen, shit....you thought Bush was bad? He never vetoed anything, and we're going to put his extreme opposite in office? Not that great of an idea.

I generally like Libertarians more than repubs and dems philosophically, but they have no chance in winning and Ron Paul sure as FUCK ain't going to win, the republicans will not nominate him.
To make it even scarier, Ron Paul makes for strange bed fellows. I check out the nazi forum every once in awhile( you know what message board I'm refering to, well hopefully). And the stormfront nazi bastards are supporting him as well. That is a cause for concern for me.

Apr 26, 2005
i tend to agree. he(ron paul) wont win the nomination. but thats why we need to vote. if not its gone be lose lose. guliani(illuminati) vs. hillary clinton(illuminati)
and the nau is coming. thats why they are spending so much and we have such a defecit. they are trying to bankrupt our country with a new depression, so we have no alternative but to merge with mexico and canada as a means of economic survival. RON PAUL 2008
paul wants to get rid of the fed, irs,and homeland security and patriot act. i dont care if i dont agree with all his policy those four things right there are enough to make me want to vote for him

Apr 25, 2002
sirreal said:
i tend to agree. he(ron paul) wont win the nomination. but thats why we need to vote. if not its gone be lose lose. guliani(illuminati) vs. hillary clinton(illuminati)
and the nau is coming. thats why they are spending so much and we have such a defecit. they are trying to bankrupt our country with a new depression, so we have no alternative but to merge with mexico and canada as a means of economic survival. RON PAUL 2008
paul wants to get rid of the fed, irs,and homeland security and patriot act. i dont care if i dont agree with all his policy those four things right there are enough to make me want to vote for him
Good post, homie. I love all those things, getting rid of the fed, and irs etc., but can he actually DO IT? I mean, as president he's merely a figurehead.

I believe he could if he convinced americans to vote in a majority of Libertarians, but we've never seen that happen and I feel the american public just isn't interested in politics to turn on the two party system.