ROFL, last topic about the fag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
...and a final thing for shyballer himself...all the things your bitching about is things you did to yourself, you expose all your own weaknesses coming on a site like this, so dont be suprised when a gang of people you dont know get under your skin and exploit all the chinks in your armor...and you said you had sex with a guy you fag, that is all...

Apr 23, 2010
lol shy ball licker is on another forum saying his sister is gonna sue everyone for postin her pics and saying shes a whore lol hes tryin to talk on there under a fake name lol damn hes a joke

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
"little kids that wolf and internet bang all day?" wtf?

isn't he the one who was going on about how he's a down ass sureño or whatever the fuck? i didn't see anybody else in any of the threads bringing up colors...

what a dummy.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
oh, one more thing about this loser. i think it's sad and pathetic that he's on the internet trying to be gangster, making threats and trying to start all these fights with people, yet on his facebook he has all these pictures of his kids.

what the fuck kind of father are you? grow the fuck up, seriously...

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
okay, i am so sorry. i know we already got rid of him so it's not entirely fair to post this now that he's gone. but i just saw this pic and it was too... exploitable... to resist.

(plus i didn't get in on any of the photoshop action earlier, i just had to.)

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Someone should make a youtube clip of Ghost's song playing to a mix of all these photoshopped pictures and post it as a reply to that video.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Someone should make a youtube clip of Ghost's song playing to a mix of all these photoshopped pictures and post it as a reply to that video.
that's a good idea! (i'm way too lazy for that though...)

who made the one for Human Ass Dog?