robot sex partners will be common in 10 years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I used to work at a "sex shop" they sold dildos, books S&M stuff and all that bullshit.

What gets me is the store I worked at had this "female torso" ... Well 90% of the customers were lone females and the other 9.9999% were couples, male/female.. At any rate I worked at this place for a year and this dude would come in once a week and pickup this "torso" and would walk around with it - I knew he wanted to buy the fucking think but I think he was just too damn embarrassed so the damn thing sat on the shelf forever.... Now, my point is - if a dude cant buy a fucking torso then how the fuck could he buy a robot like that?

Hell, I'm even going to digress more on this shit...

Dudes are fucking prudes, bitches buy 3 foot long dildos (seriously) and a homely dude is embarrassed to buy a rubber pussy/torso?

IDK, I think its funny. Bitches act like buying a 3 foot dildo isn't shit and a dude acts like buying a rubber pussy is embarrassing.... WTF?

Now buying a robot that looks like a corpse is on a different level than aforementioned... WTF do you do with that thing? fuck it and drag it around and call it your "girl" - you'd have to be really psychologically fucked to have/want such a thing. I can only imagine now some female dragging one to the counter and asking all sorts or weird questions...

Of course I would end up being the dude that has to put the fucking weird doll in their trunk, like it's a body or some shit.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I KNOW OLD BOY swoop187 @swoop187 DONE FUCKED A COUPLE GOATS!

Being a dildo salesman I fucked a lot of moms....

You would be surprised how loose they are when they walk into a sex shop and talk to a guy like me.....

They buy dildos for a reason........ They're not getting satisfied at home by your daddy, so I let them give me 100 bucks for some x and whatever they want.

You would be shocked at how naughty your mommy can be.... Some mommies want cum on their faces or titties or all over their cunts..... They like that shit....

Some want to get fingered while I suck on their titties, others just want to finger themselves while they watch me jerkoff, others just want to suck my dick and others just want me to eat their pussy.... Yeah. when you sell dildos the solicitation from mommies comes everyday all day.

I could be your father boy...... No doubt I have kids out there I don't know and that crushes me.... Really.

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I used to work at a "sex shop" they sold dildos, books S&M stuff and all that bullshit.

What gets me is the store I worked at had this "female torso" ... Well 90% of the customers were lone females and the other 9.9999% were couples, male/female.. At any rate I worked at this place for a year and this dude would come in once a week and pickup this "torso" and would walk around with it - I knew he wanted to buy the fucking think but I think he was just too damn embarrassed so the damn thing sat on the shelf forever.... Now, my point is - if a dude cant buy a fucking torso then how the fuck could he buy a robot like that?

Hell, I'm even going to digress more on this shit...

Dudes are fucking prudes, bitches buy 3 foot long dildos (seriously) and a homely dude is embarrassed to buy a rubber pussy/torso?

IDK, I think its funny. Bitches act like buying a 3 foot dildo isn't shit and a dude acts like buying a rubber pussy is embarrassing.... WTF?

Now buying a robot that looks like a corpse is on a different level than aforementioned... WTF do you do with that thing? fuck it and drag it around and call it your "girl" - you'd have to be really psychologically fucked to have/want such a thing. I can only imagine now some female dragging one to the counter and asking all sorts or weird questions...

Of course I would end up being the dude that has to put the fucking weird doll in their trunk, like it's a body or some shit.
Dildos are illegal in Texas. Yet vibrators are not. #fuckinglogic

(Austin is the exception. You'd know if you lived here. The cops in Austin are cool but they don't play around either. So I won't get into to that right now as I'm uploading more concert videos to my YouTube channel.)

Last edited:

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Dildos are illegal in Texas. Yet vibrators are not. #fuckinglogic

(Austin is the exception. You'd know if you lived here. The cops in Austin are cool but they don't play around either. So I won't get into to that right now as I'm uploading more concert videos to my YouTube channel.)
Damn homie, you sure know alot about the dildo/vibrator laws in texas.

#suspect