Robin Williams found dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
You are insinuating that money is the cure all for everything. Clearly, that is not the case and as we saw here, money may have been his underlying troubles.

Money makes people do fucked things.
Money sure did cure HIV for magic Johnson though.
To me happiness is a choice, I wake up everyday and decide I'm going to have a good day. Some people are just too weak mentally to realize that, and then they'll make it sound like it's out of their power to be happy. Find out what fills your cup and fill it till it's overflowing. A lot of you will disagree but just think about it for a while

May 9, 2002
To me happiness is a choice, I wake up everyday and decide I'm going to have a good day. Some people are just too weak mentally to realize that, and then they'll make it sound like it's out of their power to be happy. Find out what fills your cup and fill it till it's overflowing. A lot of you will disagree but just think about it for a while
While i agree, it doesnt work that way for those with mental illnesses like Williams. You dont have "free will" choices at that point.

Jun 5, 2004
Idk though, after a traumatic event i went thru, my doctor reffered me to a whatever-chologist, and she gave me a test to see if i had clinical depression...

And all she did was basically she asked about my life growing up as a child... And then asked me a series of questions, and it was seriously basically like this...

1. Do you think you are depressed? -i dont know, i thought you were supposed to tell me that.

2. Have you thought about suicide? -Uhh yea, ive thooought about it...i think everyone thinks about it at least once.

3. Okayy, i meant have you ever seriously contemplated suicide? -no.

4. On a day to day basis, how often do you think about suicide? -zero

5. Do you think suicide is good? -No.

Basically, all this bitch did was ask me the same question 878 times, and pretty much it was like "if youre not suicidal then youre not depressed".

And i was thinking damn, i might not have it myself, but im pretty sure its possible for a non-suicidal person to have the condition of depression lol.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Idk though, after a traumatic event i went thru, my doctor reffered me to a whatever-chologist, and she gave me a test to see if i had clinical depression...

And all she did was basically she asked about my life growing up as a child... And then asked me a series of questions, and it was seriously basically like this...

1. Do you think you are depressed? -i dont know, i thought you were supposed to tell me that.

2. Have you thought about suicide? -Uhh yea, ive thooought about it...i think everyone thinks about it at least once.

3. Okayy, i meant have you ever seriously contemplated suicide? -no.

4. On a day to day basis, how often do you think about suicide? -zero

5. Do you think suicide is good? -No.

Basically, all this bitch did was ask me the same question 878 times, and pretty much it was like "if youre not suicidal then youre not depressed".

And i was thinking damn, i might not have it myself, but im pretty sure its possible for a non-suicidal person to have the condition of depression lol.
People with depression do not always have to be suicidal. Sounds like she is terrible at her work.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I wish it would worked that way. But while suffering from a depression. You can't enjoy the good moments from life or at least not as much as you used to. You will take a lot less hapiness out of these things.

Nov 18, 2010
Even though I still feel suicide is a selfish act, people without any depression cant properly comprehend what people with it go through. It is a chemical imbalance and not all just psychological, so it is more than just having bad days like others said or being sad about something.

I don't know sometimes it does seem like people with depression need a reality check on how fortunate they really are but what others don't realize is that their mind is based on negativity.