Robber Chase Ends In 880 Crash; Cash Tossed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
suprise no ones posted this yet saw it earlier on the news....wish i was around that shit....wonder if anyone got away with a good amount of money?

http://cbs5.com/crime/bank.robber.chase.2.795850.html

HAYWARD (CBS 5) ― Traffic came to a halt along northbound Interstate 880 in Hayward on Thursday afternoon when a police chase of a bank robbery suspect ended in the man's car crashing.

The suspect's car crashed along I-880 at Tennyson Rd. and police closed all lanes of the highway between Tennyson and Jackson for about 45 minutes.

During that time, officers combed portions of the roadway and a nearby construction site looking for bags of money that the suspect apparently threw out of his car window as the chase came to a conclusion.

The suspect, who was injured in the crash, was loaded into an ambulance and taken to an area hospital.

Mar 13, 2003
They find the money?!......Cuz if they didnt im about to hit the Tennyson area of the freeway and look for it myself.....Cha ching$$$$$$$$$$$$$