Rob and Big Series finale Tues...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Rob seemed annoyed because he realized they should've rolled with this meal ticket til the end...I think it might be a mistake on Big Blacks part, opportunities aint always their.
I liked the show..I always watch the re runs so I cant say I'm the number 1 fan, but the show was a cool show, just two regular guys and the pets not a bunch of drama and shit..When I watched the end i aint been as sad since the time I watched Coolie High and when they killed Cochise and he had that basketball scholarship..and at the end preach is watching the funeral from the distance and he has a back pack about to leave Chicago and the song Reach out I will be there by the four tops starts playing....
WASNT COCHISE FROM THE WARRIORS??? YOU OLD ASS MOTHERFUCKA!!!

Aug 9, 2002
i aint been as sad since the time I watched Coolie High and when they killed Cochise and he had that basketball scholarship..and at the end preach is watching the funeral from the distance and he has a back pack about to leave Chicago and the song Reach out I will be there by the four tops starts playing....
What else was a sad story like that is when Cornbread Earl got killed running home and the cops shot him cause they thought he commited a crime:(