Rob and Big Series finale Tues...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
the term reality on reality shows is talking about their reactions more then what they do and how they do it. you can script a lot of shit to happen but when it actually happens and you see the person's reaction to it on tv thats when its reality tv. the script can be for rob to grind on a rail and do something after, but if he goes to hit the rail and eats shit, thats when its reality tv.

Nov 5, 2004
There has to be more. That show came outta nowhere like 2 years ago, and then became their top-rated show.

The end was kinda anti-climactic though.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Was it just me or did Big seem like annoyed of Rob just a little bit. Like when Rob grabbed the book he looked pissed, then when Rob didn't want to go to the baby store. I don't know it just seemed like Big was fed up with Rob's childish personality and he was making the switch to mature adult/fatherhood.

The show was good and I guess it isn't a travesty for it to end before it got stupid. I just hope Rob doesn't try and replace Big and keep the show going.

Apr 23, 2006
that show should have ended with the DC video
meaning it should ahve never started
the whole time you could tell big black was doin it for the money
they were always gettin into some wack ass bullshit to that wasnt even funny
fuck mtv fuck reality tv and fuck mtv again for good measure

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Rob seemed annoyed because he realized they should've rolled with this meal ticket til the end...I think it might be a mistake on Big Blacks part, opportunities aint always their.
I liked the show..I always watch the re runs so I cant say I'm the number 1 fan, but the show was a cool show, just two regular guys and the pets not a bunch of drama and shit..When I watched the end i aint been as sad since the time I watched Coolie High and when they killed Cochise and he had that basketball scholarship..and at the end preach is watching the funeral from the distance and he has a back pack about to leave Chicago and the song Reach out I will be there by the four tops starts playing....

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
Rob seemed annoyed because he realized they should've rolled with this meal ticket til the end...I think it might be a mistake on Big Blacks part, opportunities aint always their.
I liked the show..I always watch the re runs so I cant say I'm the number 1 fan, but the show was a cool show, just two regular guys and the pets not a bunch of drama and shit..When I watched the end i aint been as sad since the time I watched Coolie High and when they killed Cochise and he had that basketball scholarship..and at the end preach is watching the funeral from the distance and he has a back pack about to leave Chicago and the song Reach out I will be there by the four tops starts playing....

LMAO

Oct 13, 2004
The finale was pretty funny, Breast machine on the face and getting matching Alpine star jackets.Hopefully, They realize they should make one more season.