Rittz Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
not entirely true in this day and age, but when it is the case it's only in the mainstream...In underground rap whites been around, and don't use gimmicks it's all about skill and good music.
word up.

i kinda just figured this cat is gonna wanna blow up, commercially. he's dope enough to where he would be a fine fit and diff in the mainstream.

Feb 8, 2003
word up.

i kinda just figured this cat is gonna wanna blow up, commercially. he's dope enough to where he would be a fine fit and diff in the mainstream.
this not his first album. i made a thread over year ago for his last album. he needs to get repackaged far as appearence to blow up in this era bc he looks like a old ass bum and not too many teens who are majority consumers in rap are gonna buy into his image.

Apr 25, 2002
this not his first album. i made a thread over year ago for his last album. he needs to get repackaged far as appearence to blow up in this era bc he looks like a old ass bum and not too many teens who are majority consumers in rap are gonna buy into his image.
i know its not his first album. i been on him a couple years.
everybody want "blow up" money. but no one wants that "blow up" image.

Apr 3, 2007
yelawolf, mgk, rittz.. its the new flavor of the month for white rappers. we've all heard it before though. if anything, its boring by now.

i'm not saying he cant or doesnt make good music. just saying what he does is generic in a sense.

Yeah but think about it like this, would you rather hear something that you've already heard that you like, or something new that that you've never heard that you don't like? Because IMO, nearly everything that's coming out now is not any where near the music that was coming out 10-15 years ago and of course before that. The music these days is not timeless and never will be, whereas much of the music of the past is.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I could care less what anybody looks like. How can anyone say black rappers (i should really just say rappers) images havent been recycled? So much so that they're literally trying to replace people who died. There are like 12 (serious) white rappers. They should be easy to separate. Bt because Im a (serious) fan of rap music I can distinguish any rapper from any other.

I also dont think Rittz is making music for 14 year olds.

Apr 25, 2002
So the "blow up" style is simply being successful?

I'm not understanding your logic.
then i guess "blow up" means what ever the fuck you want bruh.
you cant blow if your still underground, unless your Drake. commercial success is the next option so work on the math. Lil Flip was a big underground artist in Texas. would'nt you say he got waaaaaaaaay bigger after signign to Columbia? he blew up, player. he just couldnt keep it.

we need to get off this "whats the definition of blow up". it aint that serious peeps. the underground is as wack as the mainstream used to be.

Feb 8, 2003
a white guy rapping in double time? havent seen that in the last few years...

shit

yelawolf, smoke, c-mobb, lil wyte, mgk, eminem all white guys even that one white boy that posts on here in the midwest forum from indianapolis and been doing that style for the last several years. Ritz is cool but im not gonna say im impressed by his music dont matter if he white, black, asian he ok to me he kinds of blows it by over using the whole "white jesus" gimmick he lloks more like a homeless amish man is all im saying.

i

Heres Smoke if yall havent heard of him

[video=youtube;x6t9Hwi1G2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6t9Hwi1G2U[/video]

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Rittz is one of my favorite artists recently. But he does ask "why havent i 'blown up' yet?" and as much as i hate the image shit, he can't expect to 'blow up' with the image he's got.

and that Smoke guy looks goofy too.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Me and Rittz kinda look similar. lol Maybe dude just likes the long-hair and shit... nothin' wrong with that. You can be "successful" without being "commercially successful", and live off doing what you love, without having to conform to cookie-cutter look, or sound. He seems to have a decent following, so I'm sure he'll do just fine.