Rittz Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
the reason Ritz hasnt blown up and probaly wont is bc he too gimmicky with teh "white" persona. we all know he white and also has horrible hair. The whole wite rapper tag is overly played out. Notcuce Paul Wall, Yelawolf, MGK dont use that shit no more

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
the reason Ritz hasnt blown up and probaly wont is bc he too gimmicky with teh "white" persona. we all know he white and also has horrible hair. The whole wite rapper tag is overly played out. Notcuce Paul Wall, Yelawolf, MGK dont use that shit no more
LOL WUT?

the fact that they're white makes them white rappers.

In fact, they're all whiter than most white people, except for Paul Wall who is blacker than most black folks.

Props: siccmadesyko
Feb 8, 2003
LOL WUT?

the fact that they're white makes them white rappers.

In fact, they're all whiter than most white people, except for Paul Wall who is blacker than most black folks.

You missed what I was saying. I was saying they not using that played out stereotype as a gimmick like Ritz is. Its normal to be white rapper now but ten years ago it was rare.

Apr 3, 2007
Rittz's flow is incredible. You don't hear anybody like that anymore. Most are just looking to drop good punchlines and almost nobody tells stories in their raps these days Like he does. I doubt he'll ever shine though. Pretty unfortutunate

On a side note, K @karomistar , kind of funny you say Yela doesn't use the whole white gimmick rapper thing 'cause nearly every song I hear by him, he references being a redneck or white trash or something along those lines.

Feb 7, 2006
Rittz needs to play off his whiteness. dude is real fuckin dope...but he's white. so he will get passd up unfortunatly. thats hip hop.
not entirely true in this day and age, but when it is the case it's only in the mainstream...In underground rap whites been around, and don't use gimmicks it's all about skill and good music.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I think Rittz uses the white thing, but not in a way he should be disliked for it. I think his talent also stands above that. Ive played him more in the first 3 weeks of finding out about him than i did for some of my favorite artists....all his songs are good.