RipGut Collection - Buy at RAPBAY.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
16 Tracks Featuring:
Keak Da Sneak, First Degree The D.E., P-Folks, Bleezo, Sav Sicc, Phonk Beta, D-Dubb, Polo The Triggerman, COS & Tallcann G

Disc 1: CD
1. You May Be (Feat. Bleezo & Sav Sicc)
2. Raw Meat (Feat. Keak Da Sneak)
3. 24Deep
4. Devils And Gun Smoke
5. Heaters (Feat. Polo The Triggerman, P-Folks & First Degree The D.E.)
6. Did And Did It (Feat. Phonk Beta & D-Dubb)
7. Die (Feat. First Degree The D.E.)
8. Last Night (Feat. First Degree The D.E., COS & Tallcann G)
9. Papers
10. Corpse Came To Dinner
11. Went From
12. My Mind Ain't Right
13. Good Night
14. It's Just Me
15. Suicide Note
16. Refuse To Lose

Disc 2: DVD
Brotha Lynch Hung DVD

Mar 26, 2007
LurccH918 said:
so this shit is out????

As far as I know RapBay dont be lying about they shit, I paid for a copy today around 2pm when I saw it in there buy selection, and it didnt say pre-order or any shit like that. Hopefully I get my copy by tuesday but for it has to be out if there posting it to purchase. Also I bought a copy so if I dont get it by June 1st then I'm getting a refund and for dam sure asking whats the deal...:ermm:

I just want to know what the hell is the dvd gonna have with it, I mean it was never verified?

Mar 17, 2006
just came from the homies, and seen it, its tight, they gotta bunch of studio sessions a new lynch video, off the suicide note, the everybody ride with me song, it was a good copp, he got lucky too and got the hologram cover

kurri

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
so is the dvd worth a purchase? i was thinking of just downloading the new tracks off of itunes, sick of paying full price for tracks i already have

Mar 26, 2007
kurri said:
so is the dvd worth a purchase? i was thinking of just downloading the new tracks off of itunes, sick of paying full price for tracks i already have

if your a fan if Lynch, you should get it, you might be able to get the hologram cover with it if your lucky.

the only way to get the dvd is to buy the whole thing, unless you know how to ge the dvd only??