RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
FULLERTON – Three people – including Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart – were killed and another person was seriously injured at an intersection in Fullerton early this morning in a three-vehicle crash that authorities said was caused by a motorist who ran a red light.

The Angels front office confirmed this morning that Adenhart was one of the victims.

The accident occurred at East Orangethorpe Avenue and South Lemon Street just after midnight, said Fullerton police Lt. Craig Brower.

Police have not released the names of the people killed.

The driver of the van that apparently ran the red light, Andrew Thomas Gallo, 22, fled the scene, according to police. Gallo, of Riverside, was later arrested and charged with felony hit-and-run. The passenger in the van, Raymond Alexander Rivera, 21, was taken to Western Medical Center-Anaheim with minor injuries, according to Fullerton officer Laura Markoski.

Brower said two of the vehicles – one traveling on Lemon, the other on Orangethorpe – crashed in the intersection.

One vehicle, a gray Mitsubishi, slammed into a light pole. The other vehicle was a minivan.

Two of the occupants in the Mitsubishi were declared dead at the scene and a third died just after 6 a.m. The fourth occupant is at UCI Medical Center in Orange in critical condition, Brower said.

A third vehicle, which was stopped in the intersection, was also struck in the accident but sustained only minor damage, and its driver was not hurt, Brower said.

Brower said that intersection is estimated to be closed until about noon

I WAS AT THE GAME LAST NIGHT. HE STARTED AND WENT 6 INNINGS AGAINST THE A'S...NEVER THOUGHT HE'D GO FROM STARTING LAST NIGHT TO BEING IN THE CORONERS OFFICE...SO SAD MAN DUDE WORKED HARD TO MAKE HIS DREAM COME TRUE JUST TO BE ERASED LIKE THAT. LIFE IS A TRIP.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i heard about this on the radio this morning....at least they caught dude who tried to get away....

shitty as hell for his family friends etc....it's fucked up how you could be doin normal shit thinking everything is great and BAM some fucking piece of shit hits your car and you die....

i hope the driver gets a good amount of jail time and a fat fine....and no lisence for 5 years once he's out. fuckin piece of shit.

RIP

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT!....WE HAD HIGH HOPES FOR THIS YOUNG CAT TOO,..HE WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE THE BIGS AND WHEN HE FINALLY DID THIS HAD TO HAPPEN TO HIM?...SHITS MORE THEN SAD FOLKS!...RIP AD!....U LIVED UR DREAM,EVEN IF IT WAS SHORT LIVED!....MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!...