RIP to the Great Socrates....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
My dad passed away last Thursday 8/18/10 @6:30am. We lost a great person from cancer. Pops was the type of person that was well known and respected. A person that ever since I could remember We'd be on Mission in the City and someone was yelling his name 2 blocks down. He helped so many families in so many ways, Like a fellow Siccness member said about Pops, " He would always welcome you to the house and make sure you was fed and had enough drank." There was so few on here that was touched by his presence but had you shitting your pants by what came out his mouth from the second you met him. Im thankful to have a father who was tough at times but let us do us and made sure we surrounded ourselves with good peoples....

Aug 20, 2003
MAN I WAS PRIVILAGED TO KNOW SOCRATES IN THIS LIFE.HE WAS FUNNY AS HELL,AND QUICK WITTED AS FUCK.R.I.P TO YOUR DAD ARI.HE IS IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE BRO.HE'S PROBLY CLOWNIN SOMEONE ABOVE RIGHT NOW.I KNOW I WONT FORGET HIM.HE MADE A IMPRESSION....

Dec 4, 2006
RIP To your pops my brother from another mother!

Nothing but love to you and your fam, my condolences goes to you and the whole family brodie!

The Great Socrates was one of the most funniest guy on earth I have ever met...

his sense of humor..his advice...I am going to miss it man..

I'm glad I seen him before he passed away though..

RIP to the Great Socrates!