RIP Paul Walker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The car wreck is reminiscent of the James Dean accident.

R.I.P. Paul Walker
exactly what I thought man.

Porsche's are bad news, but then again they must've been flying. Not many sports cars are going to hold up. Porsche's are sick to drive and I would've personally chose one over many other types of sports cars but they are only cool to drive one way and that's going way faster than you should be.

He seemed like a good dude though. Always happy as can be. I never heard anyone say anything bad about him other than the wack movies he was in. RIP to dude

May 16, 2002
I'l have to check out Running Scared.
That movie is off the chain. I'm surprised how this is a gangsta rap message board of members who watch gangster movies, but have heavily slept on, "Running Scared." I mean, the star of the film had to die to grab the attention of some of you to watch that film.

And yes, there is an 80's version of "Running Scared" with Billy Crystal & Gregory Hines, but it is a comedy. The version with Paul Walker is not a remake. It just happened to have the same title.

It was said Paul Walker was not a Hollywood snob. He was considered a very down to earth dude who simply looked at acting as a hobby.

Last edited: