RIP Lesbianyayo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Damn homie, I had those fuckers under my tongue when the doctor kept giving me antihistamines for a sinus problem that was actually my tmj. I get sinusitus about twice a year, but those meds fucked me up. fuckin doctors threw a grenade on someone who already stepped on a landmine.

You stay up too armen, we some unlucky sickly muthafuckas!

#TMJmobb
you got saliva stones? have you had them removed?

edit: my browser is trippen

you stay up too G, being sick on a constant basis is no fun, hope you get well soon too bro

Last edited:

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
you got saliva stones? have you had them removed?

edit: my browser is trippen

you stay up too G, being sick on a constant basis is no fun, hope you get well soon too bro
Good look....I had em for years, but when I had them I had no coverage, so I removed them myself after using apple cider vinegar to break them down (burns like a muthafucka) , then it was just squeezing them out with flat sided hemostats (carefully). Eventually it became easy as hell, and was a minor bother, haven't had one in about 5 or 6 years. I just try to stay hydrated at all times.

Never gonna pay a doctor for something I can do at home lol...It takes a while for them to break down depending on the amount of calcification, but they eventually soften enough to take care of i've found.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
So you just sat there with a mouth full of apple cider vinegar or something? RIP your teeth if so cause you did irreversible damage to your enamel that will never be fixed for as long as you live
I did a 3 parts water to 1 part apple cider vinegar. I know how acidic that shit is, but when you're in that much pain you could give a fuck less. And it was worth it.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
If youre terminally ill, or in a car wreck left a vegetable in a wheelchair, i.understand. but if you're sad, no respect. And from what i was told, dude was textin couple people and hopped in Twitter then was found 2 days later and nobody seen any signs. Living for your kids trump killing yourself cuz your depressed anyday.

Ive had friends and people i know kill themself and i feel the same way. Im not just singlin out some guy ive never met before.
You and I disagree on just about everything, but until you can walk in someone's else's shoes dealing with that type of deep depression, you shouldn't even open your mouth on the subject. People kill their potential with bad decisions, or kill themselves a little more slowly with drugs and alcohol and society says "they were cool to kick it with." Let the man's soul rest and keep your opinion to yourself in respect for the bereaved.

RIP LenBiasYayo

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yet you would say suicide is a mortal sin, and those who do it are condemned to torturous burning for eternity. So basically your diseased thinking is infinitely more harsh and judgmental than anything cut could possibly say. You are taught to judge everybody and everything and also pass this illogical hateful thinking to the young children you groom lol

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
can you guys take the philosophical bullshit to another thread, even if this guy killed himself, he had people that gave a fuck and one of them is a fellow siccness goon...give him his time to mourn...if anything, its the least we can fuckin do for the homie Rossi

its not his fault, lets stop rubbin his homies actions in his face

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
what the fuck brehs...

this is too much. i'm not talking about all the conversations, the debates, the different opinions because i honestly feel that is welcomed but we are losing too many members. even if its just one. everyone changes their names on here so i have a hard time remembering who's who but all us have been on this site for quite some time. some more than others obviously and some on more than others. my condolences to the brehs family and to whichever diety he believed in, if he did, i hope he understands the brehs ultimate decision to take his own life rather then let it play out. every one of yall touch on some points that i agree with, harsh or not, and to some extent as well. with a breh passing, be it someone i've never met or i have i feel like communication is what should follow. this is our wake for the breh. our online wake. we sit her talking with each other. this is what is supposed to happen.

like nuttkase mentioned, if theres anything the brehs can do for his children please let us know. keep us posted.

rest easy breh.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I am pro-suicide but RIP to your friend though. I think if you can't handle the "pain," suicide is a better answer than forcing everyone around you to deal with your bullshit emotions just because you can't stay on your meds regularly or manage your thought processing. Life is the longest thing any of us will ever do. Either make the best of it or make space for the 14 billion that are soon bound to populate this stone. Again, RIP to your friend, hope he found his peace and hope his children can come to an understanding that life IS precious and to make the most out of it versus letting his death be an obstacle to reaching their potential.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yet you would say suicide is a mortal sin, and those who do it are condemned to torturous burning for eternity. So basically your diseased thinking is infinitely more harsh and judgmental than anything cut could possibly say. You are taught to judge everybody and everything and also pass this illogical hateful thinking to the young children you groom lol
You're completely wrong, as usual. If that was the case, would I have said what I said?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I already said rip, and I've been sending positive vibes his familys way and to rossi without showing out about it, making this about my own problems, or standing on a soapbox preaching, so fuck off 0R0 @0R0 you aren't even really mexican

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Thanks for all the well wishes dudes. I'm gonna read through and distribute props one day soon. I ain't mad about people's views of suicide. All I know is it's fucked up and ruins lots of people's lives. But life goes on. There was a huge party at his uncles bar after the funeral and it was packed. Way more packed than the times the Creeps performed there lol. Everybody got really hammered and over ate in his honor. That's what he would've wanted lol.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Thanks for all the well wishes dudes. I'm gonna read through and distribute props one day soon. I ain't mad about people's views of suicide. All I know is it's fucked up and ruins lots of people's lives. But life goes on. There was a huge party at his uncles bar after the funeral and it was packed. Way more packed than the times the Creeps performed there lol. Everybody got really hammered and over ate in his honor. That's what he would've wanted lol.
REST IN PLUSH LESBIANYAYO BREH

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Glad you guys celebrated for your bro. Thats the way it should be.