RIP Kaoz The Assassin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Yeserday was a very sad day. We lost a good dude. Kaoz The Assassin, who many know from the central valley's underground music scene has passed away. Originally from Oakland, he had been in the Merced area for many many years. He left us with his classic debut: The Assassination vol.1 (Killa Valley Entertainment), and countless collaborations/features on other peoples projects. Kaoz had been having health issues for many years, and recently things turned for the worse. I went to the hospital yesterday morning to see him before they let him move on from this world. Please keep K, and his family in your prayers. Kaoz was a great person, and I feel blessed to have been able to spend time with him over the years personally/musically.
Forever in our hearts, Salute!

Attachments

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I remember when I first started posting on here in the early 2000's and was introduced to the Killa Valley record label. They were regularly posting on here. I still have my Killa Valley Kartel T-Shirt with all of the label's rappers listed on the back. I bought Kaoz's first CD from him personally and he also sent me an autographed poster, both of which I still have. Sad news to hear.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
It's still a trip to me. I'd rather believe that he's still here, and that we both are just running around busy missing each other.
But the reality is that he's moved on from this world.
We experienced a lot together over the years.

Ravage, you did meet him at my old spot years ago like in 02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Boss, I understand you. However, being that Kaoz was on a Central Valley label, resides in the valley, and worked with valley artists mostly, I felt inclined to use the 91Siccness board. I thought of posting in the BART, being that k is originally from Oakland, CA. I didn't want to post on both boards and get deleted, and risk not getting much of a response there on BART.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk