RIP John Gotti

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Imprisoned mob boss John Gotti has died in a prison hospital in Missouri. Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com /AOL Keyword: CNN for the latest news.

I thought it would be worth posting here since the guy has been mentioned in hundreds, if not thousands of rap songs... RIP.

May 22, 2002
the full sotry

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The FBI confirms former Gambino crime boss John Gotti has died at the federal prison at the U.S. medical center for federal prisoners in Springfield, Missouri, where he was being treated for cancerous lesions on the tongue, neck and ears. He was 61.

By murdering his way to the top of one of the nation's most powerful mob families, Gotti became a legend, respected and feared by many.

He was the last of the classic gangsters, a Mafia chief who broke all the rules, reveled in the public spotlight and, at least for a while, seemed untouchable with his multimillion dollar illegal operation that thrived on prostitution, extortion, gambling, theft and drugs.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I have PLENTY to say about this but right now I really don't feel like it...The man wrote me back a letter after I contacted him a couple years back...He was suffering tho so he's better where he is now...

Shit without that guy, halfa the rappers these days would have NOTHING to talk about

Resto Nella Pace