RIP FIGBOOT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
its funny how a r.i.p thread can began with "rest in peace to the homie" and end with the last five post being bout stuft crust pizza. gotta love siccness

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
FIGBOOT will post 7 Days from now, dust off his shoulder n pop his collar --- then he will fullfill the H.A.D prophecy to complete the siccness tri-force!

lady's and gentlemen prepare to become immortal

Sep 21, 2006
www.lannypoffo.com
Nothing at all. Did you get the shrunken head I sent you from Tanzania? I remember when I was young, that's all wanted for Christmas....was a little head. Ha Ha Ha

Forgive me, I tried Ambien sex with the Hostess from Applebees last night. It was alright, I guess, but the damn girl kept count of her orgasms by screaming Party of one, your table is reaaaady, Party of two, your table is reaaaady....etc, etc.

I don't get it Tiger, I just don't get it.

Mar 23, 2004
Nothing at all. Did you get the shrunken head I sent you from Tanzania? I remember when I was young, that's all wanted for Christmas....was a little head. Ha Ha Ha

Forgive me, I tried Ambien sex with the Hostess from Applebees last night. It was alright, I guess, but the damn girl kept count of her orgasms by screaming Party of one, your table is reaaaady, Party of two, your table is reaaaady....etc, etc.

I don't get it Tiger, I just don't get it.
go back to the drawing board