RIP Czar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Is he dead? who knows..... lol

kinda strange not to see him here ridin the bulls and rose dicks harder than ironlungs does to kobe. he aint been here since he realized the cowgirls suck dick, and the mets are no better, where is he hiding lol

GOT EM!!!!

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
and fantasy baseball is related to the topic at hand because?

and I didn't even draft my team nor did I have a mock draft set-up, i could care less really but I still pay attention to it and trying to turn it around. I'd be pissed if it were a money league lol

Jan 12, 2006

kinda strange not to see him here ridin the bulls and rose dicks harder than ironlungs does to kobe. he aint been here since he realized the cowgirls suck dick, and the mets are no better, where is he hiding lol

GOT EM!!!!
fuck you! and that faggot brokeback moutain cowboy fan

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

GOT EM!!!!

he's still around. he just aint trippin on this shit no more. he's doin him, taking care of his family.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
and fantasy baseball is related to the topic at hand because?

and I didn't even draft my team nor did I have a mock draft set-up, i could care less really but I still pay attention to it and trying to turn it around. I'd be pissed if it were a money league lol
still sports and this thread is useless i didnt draft my team and i didnt set up a mock draft either

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Im still here bitches!!! Thanks for the love though. It feels good to be missed as I ran this bitch back in the day! Bulls in this bitch! D. Rose in this bitch!!! And oh yea does Argentino still post here?? If so tell him that he was right about Chalmers being better than Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahhahahahhaah! Got Em!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i only made it to say

FUCK U AND THE METS GIANTS 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS U BITCH

U been in hidin since we mollywhopped thru every1 u bitch