RIP Bobby Womack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Its crazy, when i was younger it seems like when somebody famous died it was always some old ass person that i dont know but one of my parents do... But as im getting older it seems like all these great musicians/actors/celebrities that i like are dropping like flies. And its crazy cuz its only gonna happen more often in the future... Like, think of how many more of the best 70's entertainers are gonna die in the 10's than in the 00's...

But anyways, RIP to bobby womack, one of my personal favorites of soul

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Its crazy, when i was younger it seems like when somebody famous died it was always some old ass person that i dont know but one of my parents do... But as im getting older it seems like all these great musicians/actors/celebrities that i like are dropping like flies. And its crazy cuz its only gonna happen more often in the future... Like, think of how many more of the best 70's entertainers are gonna die in the 10's than in the 00's...

But anyways, RIP to bobby womack, one of my personal favorites of soul
Aw mane. I feel your pain. I was just thinking the same thing.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
R.I.P.

Bobby Womack was played a lot in my household, particularly in the early to mid 80's. His music definitely had a lot of influence on my taste for Soul/R&B. Damn, this particular song by him has to be one of my favorites.