Ringtones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Anyone here collect ringtones?
Do you pay for them?
What are your farorites?

I have a phone where I can make all mine for free. Most of my favorites are shit you couldn't pay for even if you wanted to, like Captain Save a Hoe, Thizz Dance, Boyz N The Hood, etc. In fact I'm bout to make some more right now

Jan 1, 2006
I always make ringtones and upload load them to my phone. Some people don't have the patience to cut tracks up. Even my message tones are custom. Got the whole Invader Zim snippets every time someone drops me a texts

Oct 21, 2006
J Stalin - 808
San Quinn - Do That For Me
Jacka - Get On Out There
Luniz - I Got 5 On It
Dubee - My Thang

Editing em to get the right parts wasnt the hard part. The hard part is gettin Mobile Phone Tools for Motorola to work every time.

May 2, 2002
Well I did make my own but now I got a US Cellular phone and i cant transfer my cpu/bluetooth to my phone..it connects but wont transfer piece of shit us cellular

My fav tones were Genuwine-Differenes,Take Tokes,Beverly Hills Cop Theme,Simpsons

Oct 21, 2006
I dont think I'll ever buy a ringtone again if I can help it. They fuck it up by making it polyphonic or whatever, they only give you part of it, and most of the time you already own the song. Plus they charge 4 times as much as you could get it for on iTunes, which is already overpriced. The worst part is you usually already own the song legally, and they make you pay for the ringtone.

Jun 15, 2005
Dirty Shoez said:
I'm about to make:

Macarena
Who Let The Dogs Out
Let Me Clear My Throat
Rump Shaker

and some other classics
Seriously dude - I don't ever fuck with you because it's so cliche around here, but damn...GEEK CHECK on those fucking ringtones.

For the record - anyone who has any kind of computer sense takes an mp3, cuts their favorite section down to 30 second or less, lessens the quality to lower the file size, and bluetooths it to their phone.

Slow your roll, super ringtone maker guy.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
enserio said:
Seriously dude - I don't ever fuck with you because it's so cliche around here, but damn...GEEK CHECK on those fucking ringtones.

For the record - anyone who has any kind of computer sense takes an mp3, cuts their favorite section down to 30 second or less, lessens the quality to lower the file size, and bluetooths it to their phone.

Slow your roll, super ringtone maker guy.
First of all, Señor Campeón del Mundo, the ringtones I listed are called a JOKE. Second of all, not all of us have Bluetooth, which (need I remind you) is an accessory that usually costs AS MUCH AS YOUR PHONE ITSELF. On top of that, some/many phones don't support that feature.

In closing, here's hoping you find yourself some friends that can see the humor in having The Chicken Dance or Party All The Time as a ringtone. You'll find that when your friends aren't hardcore thug serial murderers mean-mugging and popping tags and smoking marijuana around the clock, your life expectancy actually goes up. PM me and I'll give you some leads.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Rasan said:
husalah - zestaways is a good alarm ring! lol
thats my ringtone too!!!!

I ain't paid for shit for my phone in all the years that I had cell phones. I used to download midi tones for free off the net, then I started making real tones from my computer. actually, I lied, I had to pay for software to convert mp3 to amr for my old phone, but that was only $10, and now I can hella lower the kbps so I can still hear it ok but it'll take up hella less space.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Dirty Shoez said:
First of all, Señor Campeón del Mundo, the ringtones I listed are called a JOKE. Second of all, not all of us have Bluetooth, which (need I remind you) is an accessory that usually costs AS MUCH AS YOUR PHONE ITSELF. On top of that, some/many phones don't support that feature.

In closing, here's hoping you find yourself some friends that can see the humor in having The Chicken Dance or Party All The Time as a ringtone. You'll find that when your friends aren't hardcore thug serial murderers mean-mugging and popping tags and smoking marijuana around the clock, your life expectancy actually goes up. PM me and I'll give you some leads.
I'd slap the shit out of that eddie murphy song and go dumb to it.

my shit says "shaboobalaboopy" every time I get a text:
shaboobalaboopy.mp3 - 0.03MB