Rihanna's only 17? Word?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
Chick is serious! Her single "S.O.S." is cool, it's some real original sounding ish to me, I'd bump it in the whip or whatever....but I just found out that she's 17! That's crazy to me yo, cuz I'd get at her in a min, she looks madd older, and her voice sounds a lil older to me too...whatever though...

Apr 5, 2005
i'll give it to the broad pregnant raw and leave her a cup of nut in her fridge. Nah seriously I think she's very attractive. I was jockin' her when I saw her first video (pon de replay). I'll give her an 8.5 out of 10. That's my kind of girl. I think she also talks with an accent as well.

vokal

Sicc OG
May 5, 2004
DoItBig said:
Chick is serious! Her single "S.O.S." is cool, it's some real original sounding ish to me, I'd bump it in the whip or whatever....but I just found out that she's 17! That's crazy to me yo, cuz I'd get at her in a min, she looks madd older, and her voice sounds a lil older to me too...whatever though...
thought the same thing about beyonce when they first came out

Apr 4, 2005
All 4 the Bay said:
i'll give it to the broad pregnant raw and leave her a cup of nut in her fridge. Nah seriously I think she's very attractive. I was jockin' her when I saw her first video (pon de replay). I'll give her an 8.5 out of 10. That's my kind of girl. I think she also talks with an accent as well.
"For the record, whatchu gon' do to fill out my spot
I aint gon' front, dat Pon De Replay shit was kinda hot...NOT!
How u gon' jack Will Smith for a beat?
It's like tryna jack me for the street, it aint happ'nin" - DMX - "We In Here"

she's 18 now, and she got an accent cause she from Barbados...