Righteous Kill Trailer - Pacino & De Niro 2008!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
Yea I noticed that as well, I saw an extended trailer in the theater where they showed him in couple of scenes. Hopefully he is in no more than 10 min of the movie, if we're lucky.

I'm not saying he's a bad actor though, it's just that I can't picture him in this type of movie. It gives the movie a 'not as serious' feel to it. But who knows maybe he'll blow us all away lmao.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'll more then likely check it out because it will be free but honestly Pacino hasn't been really good in a movie since The Insider and that came out almost 10 years ago. And I can't even remember the last time De Niro has been great...maybe with Wag the Dog? I think that came out in 96-97.

This movie just seems so formulaic to me. Put two once great actors at the tail end of their carrers in a dark gritty crime drama that tries too hard to look like their past great movies and then have the third billing be a famous rapper that's in the movie for 5 minutes to draw in the younger crowd.

Also it's the same director (Jon Avnet) as 88 Minutes.