Rick Ross's cake disses 50 Cent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
more quotes

THIS VIDEO JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT ROSS IS!!! LOL THE NIGGA TRIED TO BITE INTO A "WAX ORNAMENT" ON A CAKE..LOL AND HE KEPT BITING IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT FINALLY REGISTERED TO HIS BRAIN THAT IT WASNT EDIBLE.LOL AND EVEN WORSE.. AFTER HE MADE AN ASS OUT OF HIMSELF HE STILL PUT THE VIDEO OUT AS IT IS..HAHAHA.. WHAT A MORON!!LOL

Yo he was bitin that shit with a serious look on his face... That fat muthafucka be EATIN lol.... This flaugin ass niga

NIGGA DONT EVER SHOUT OUT DETROIT AGAIN WE DONT FUCK WITH COPS U FAT NASTY FRAUD ASS NIGGA

DO YALL REMEMBER THE VIDEO OF CAMRON WITH THE INFAMOUS QUOTE "GET MY POOL IN THE BACK"? YOU THIS THE RICK ROSS VERSION, DAWG I THINK 50 BE PUTTING BLACK MAGIC ON THESE RAPPERS lol

officer ricky (in his mind): um, let me eat this cake, this cake is calling me, eat me, eat me, fucking fat fuck, haha, you can´t even grab your dick or shave it for god´s sake, you can´t even wipe your ass, you need people to do that, you thing a fat fuck eating on the internet is cool, is just disgusting, lol, officer ricky

LMFAOOOOOO THISSS NIGGA BOUT TO EAT THAT WHOLE CAKE WHEN THE CAMERA TURN OFF

lmfao bet his hungry ass ate dat cake too. Bawssssss

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn rick ! thats was some bulshit , SERIOUSLY U FUCKIN APE . HAHAHA 215 KILLADELPHIA

Loosen up you're jaw Rick if you're trying to fit that head in you're mouth....

this nigga ross has gone off the deep......all this shit dont even make sense

Is this what hip hop has come to two police ass niggas making videos that has no relevancy to music? on one side you have a clown putting on wigs and making believe he is a pimp.On the other side you have a another clown talking to cakes and pastries WTF is going on thats why i listen to JAZZ you wont see jazz musicians making these kind of nonsense videos... damn coons!!

FAT COP DONUT EATING NIGGA. BET THIS NIGGA KNO CARL WINSLOW

..... wtf is wrong with this dumb fat nigga? sum1 please shoot him!!! or 50 kould you spare some change so that this fat ass nigga kan get a tummy tuck???

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i don't care if rosses new album is good, his career is finished. i think dude is starting to realize it

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
LOL at his big ass beard being made out of cake.

I bet ross grew that mangy ass beard hoping no would recognize he used to be a cop