Rick Ross Showin Tupac Mad Love...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2004
http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1526

AllHipHop.com: Rap-A-Lot Records just put out 2Face, a collaboration with Scarface and old ‘Pac vocals. Scarface has publicly removed himself from the release. As a fan, how have you felt on the posthumous releases since Makaveli?

Rick Ross: Um…there was a couple of ‘em I really wouldn’t agree with. To me, it’s simple: if I wasn’t a part of his program before he passed, I wouldn’t agree to do it. For other business reasons, other people do other things. To me, holding up the integrity of my brother, of my homeboy is more important than business or capitalizing off sales, but that’s just Rick Ross.
That's real right there, cuz I personally can't stand it when the new Pac cd comes around and they cut out 4Tay and C-Bo and The Outlawz and add in 50 Cent and Nelly.

After readin this interview, I definitely respect Rick Ross much more.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
on one said:
lol that'd be funny if u see him featured on the next cd
an he probably will be!
lol

man, at least he knows PAC should be in CALIs hands.....fuck eminem an that ol other shit.....

PAC SAYIN GUNIT?!?!?!!?WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Feb 2, 2006
50 cent and eminem must be banned from doin anything with 2pacs music forever. imo loyal to the game was weak. eminem dont know what the fuck hes doin with 2pacs music. same will go for 50 cents production of the next 2pac cd

Sep 17, 2005
ECOSE said:
that dj quik pac and big syke track was bangin and the ralphael sadiq shit was clean too. thats about it.

Yeah Quiks song was dope thats cuz Em or none them other hoes touched it. Man so that 2-Face album is out now? Fuckin RAL headin back into garbage mode once again.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^ I fuckin hope not

Afeni Shakur is just cashing out, what did you expect? Expect to see like 5 more weak ass pac albums come out with wacker features every time.