Rick Ross Challenges Eminem, Says He Defeated 50 Cent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004

Rick Ross has lyrically challenged Eminem to a rap battle, a brazen move for the Miami-based artist. Ross feels that he has defeated 50 Cent, a close Eminem affiliate, and now says he’s ready for the Shady Records founder.

"I think he's a bigger and better artist than what Curly is," Ross told MTV News. "So if I was looking to fulfill that excitement or that rush, that's who I have to address."

Rick Ross even left his options open when Eminem, stating if they didn’t battled, he’d like to be involved with the Detroit rapper’s new album, Relapse.

"I'm trying to be a part of that (Relapse)," Ross said. "It's either way. We gonna see each other one way or another."

Last week, Ross declared himself the winner in his battled with rapper 50 Cent, who has hurled a multitude of personal insults at him.

“When this feud started, if he was as weak as I thought he was, he would rely mainly on all other resources except [for] his talent and his ability,” Ross told AllHiphop.com, “because he knows he can’t compete with me in that area. And that’s how I finished him.”

Ross’ victorious assertion may be premature to some, because 50 Cent has stated publicly that he has another round of personal attacks looming.

Ultimately, Ross said he’s pleased with his music on Deeper Than Rap, his new album.

“I just like to build and expand on the music. I’m relentless with the hustle,” Ross said. “I feel like the music is better than ever.”

Neither Eminem nor 50 Cent have responded to Ross’ recent claims or challenges.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Rick Ross is a fuckin idiot if he even thinks for a secound that he could even last one round against eminem lyrically.....but aye it might make eminem beast up and come out hes shell cuz he hasnt been hungry for a long time....and it shows.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lmao...Rick Ross is delusional... neither 50 or Ross did shit lyrically... but 50 destroyed him in other areas

and Ross has no chance against Eminem on some rappin shit

Mar 12, 2006
Rick Ross is a fuckin idiot if he even thinks for a secound that he could even last one round against eminem lyrically.....but aye it might make eminem beast up and come out hes shell cuz he hasnt been hungry for a long time....and it shows.
...word for word what i was gonna say.

Mar 4, 2007
really is that even something he wants to really and i mean really do...the "boss" rick ross thinks he can go up against eminem lyrically....lyrically?...no way in hell can he even match what eminem can bring to the table its just not possible at least for rick ross..

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i wanna see the two of them battle old school underground style with a dj and a small crowd and then the dj puts on a random beat and they have to take it in turns to freestyle against each other. like in the 8 mile movie

VS

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Rick Ross is a boss yall is tripping he would MURDER emimen on the mic and you know it. I think he would also win in a fist fight

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Why da fuck would u battle some one who raps and talks 10 times clearer than he does. Em has already won without a doubt, he has the upperhand lyrically and ability to land strong punchlines. Fuck dillusional bitch ass rick ross, 50 murdered him.

Feb 7, 2006
how dare you disrespect the BAWSE! Noreiga owe him a hundred favors, BAWSE! Plus Ross dont like eminems wit no nuts, he just eat em up and spit them out BAWSE!