Rick Ross Addresses Rumors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
who gives a shit if he was a c.o.? pac wore a tutu whats the difference?
I think its more so the fact that we wont admit to it....

Does anyone know his real name? is it William Roberts? He could always show his License to prove that isnt his name..wouldnt his real name be in his CD case credits?

He was really a boss he would find that William Roberts in those pics and get a video with him..that would shut everyone up and have him clowning as well...lol

Jan 5, 2007
its the fact that he raps and claims how gangster he is, but yet he gets exposed and deny's it.. that there is fake...

Shouldn't we be congratulating the man for his come up? Who gives a fuck what he did in his old life, he made it.
true he made it, but the point is hes fake and won't admit to what he did in his past... and i dunno about you but i think all fake people need to be exposed every single one, whether there famous or not...

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I mean they got the mothafuckas social security number, so its real legit.....

I'll still fuck with Ross' music, but dude makin it worse for himself to deny the shit

Mar 20, 2006
lol i really don't see why people keep bringing that up. i mean, i could understand if pac was exposed for it, but the only reason anyone knows anything about it is because he told the world himself. in fact, he openly brought up alotta shit that most rappers would just lie about.

the funny thing is, i've seen lil wayne fans on here justify the fact that wayne is a homo & kissin' his daddy on the mouth by saying "oh, but pac did ballet & i still like his shit" ..the fuck does that have to do with anything??? if you like weezy, just admit he's a fag & let people know you don't care.

same with ross.. just admit you don't care if he was a CO, cuz that ballet shit is a completely different story. if you think its gay, cool, bring it up in a tupac thread insteada some totally random shit in an attempt to make yourself feel better about listening to a proven fag or a cop.

i mean, pac also said he thought shakespeare was dope, does that bother you too??

lol, fuck it..

& lol @ that pic of ross on the segway, i think i seen some mall cops on those in emeryville a couple weeks back...

Aug 4, 2007
its not the fact that he was a c.o(actually for niggas that been 2 jail it kinda is cause c.o's is almost as gay as tha cops on tha street). but it's about him lyin and denying tha shit. when u 19, 20 years od, a job is a job fck it. i guess he thought tellin people about this would fck up that 'im some typa drug lord boss' persona.

also, technically nobody knows if this shit is even true. jus cause it has his info what does that mean? what about idenity theft? how do we know somebody aint just have his info and copy and scan some shit? everything we as tha public see is on tha net we cant physically touch tha shit 2 c if its real or not. humans love 2 run with tha negative shit over tha real and/or positive shit.

Mar 18, 2006
I hope he gets merked when he comes to T.O.....right on top of the Caribana float....then we can put the pig on a spit and let him burn......FUCK this chump...his music is trash too...any1 who listens 2 that shit is hurt boi

Mar 18, 2006
If this all is fabricated......then my bad 4 bein a sheep....but really....who believes what this guy says anyway?? I mean, who cares..the more we talk about some Carl Winslow ass rapper like Rick Ross, the more we are just a bunch of media whores

Mar 18, 2006
you are a champion...why not doin it yourself??
I unno if u really know or not, but on the yearly, Caribana weekend the gun play here is pretty strong...always seems like somebodies gettin dropped...Ross is goin 2 be here, just sayin if somebody were 2 get shot, it should be him....ure obviously emotional, defending your hero

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol i really don't see why people keep bringing that up. i mean, i could understand if pac was exposed for it, but the only reason anyone knows anything about it is because he told the world himself. in fact, he openly brought up alotta shit that most rappers would just lie about.

the funny thing is, i've seen lil wayne fans on here justify the fact that wayne is a homo & kissin' his daddy on the mouth by saying "oh, but pac did ballet & i still like his shit" ..the fuck does that have to do with anything??? if you like weezy, just admit he's a fag & let people know you don't care.

same with ross.. just admit you don't care if he was a CO, cuz that ballet shit is a completely different story. if you think its gay, cool, bring it up in a tupac thread insteada some totally random shit in an attempt to make yourself feel better about listening to a proven fag or a cop.

i mean, pac also said he thought shakespeare was dope, does that bother you too??

lol, fuck it..

& lol @ that pic of ross on the segway, i think i seen some mall cops on those in emeryville a couple weeks back...
no i just think its funny how shocked people are acting. you could probably name 1 rapper on your hand that did everything they said they did. theyre all fake. THATS WHAT ENTERTAINMENT IS AND SOME OF YOU FORGET THAT. real gangsters dont have time to sign autographs and do concerts. real gangsters are dead or in jail. not in the music industry or posting on message boards. period. deal with it.