Rick Rock Procuction for 50 Cent!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
Looks Like Rick Rock Porduced a track on 50's new album...I think the shit is hellla tight, its called "Stretch"...Rick Gets down and 50's spits nice andd hissflow works well with it...

Good Shit...peep it, i would post the track but dont know how and i know peope be complaining about that shit......Either way, its a good look for NoCal.

Anyone know how Rick got that connect?

Jul 20, 2005
its def a hot track!

I just hope he drops some more heat soon! FEDERATION need to release another album soon.. 2 albums in 8 years is not good enough

Dec 4, 2004
i knew that had to be Rick Rock, checkin the credits, look like it is him. I threw out the 9.99 to buy the ITunes LP, comes with an hour long DVD movie, Jam Master Jay documentary and other extra shit, pretty nice.

best 50 cent album in a minute

Jun 30, 2004
He did tha lead single off tha last G Unit album too. With that said, I didnt know he did stretch. Thats my favorite cut off that album, no wonder. 50 is a funny mutha fucka with these internet videos.

Jul 12, 2002
I don't know if he's doing it anymore, but they said 50 would just select beats without any credits on it( he didn't know who produced it when he listened to it).
You're right I remember Sha Money XL talking about how he put together the beat CD's for 50 to listen to. I highly doubt they ever used that system for EVERY track on an album though. Interscope is going to demand that they have some big names no matter what.