Richard Ramirez aka The Nightstalker...DEAD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
My friend drew his blood and marin general on Tuesday and could not wait to tell me about. She said he had 6 guards and was shackled head to toe. Oh yeah the beginning of her story was "in not supposed to say anything about this, but"...
sup ma nigga cut throat??

bet she was like...

Props: Gemini
Feb 11, 2006
What it do tb?

I'm back on that winny, sheddin this insulation like a muthafucka right now...
oh shit ma nig I just started fucking with that winny again after a rest on the Tes 500, and if Im honest they the best shit mayne,make me feel hella strong aswell ,equapoise is some dope shit aswell mayne .

shit ma nig we should get that sicc chat up again to discuss cycles :classic:

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
indulgence over abstinence is part of Antons modern Satanism. if you've read anything about modern Satanism you know that he was in fact an atheist who used Satan as a mascot of sorts to front his opposition of religion in general. that being said, maybe Ramirez was a Satan worshipper which kinda makes him a Christian if he worshiped a Christian devil. the pentagram is actually an old pagan symbol that was demonized by that Catholics after they deemed goddess worship to be heretical. if you use that symbol to promote devil worship that technically makes you a Christian. get it?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Sentenced to death in '89 and dies of natural causes in 2013. That's more years then 0R0 @0R0 and Jake @Jake numbers have been alive. Think about that.

Sep 25, 2005
Anton LaVey is a kook and the whole "satanism" movement is retarded. I'm not into the idea that the strong should trample the weak. If you're into paganism that's a different story but "do what thou wilt" is bullshit. Although it does seem to dovetail into some gangster mentality, which I also think is bullshit.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Anton LaVey is a kook and the whole "satanism" movement is retarded. I'm not into the idea that the strong should trample the weak. If you're into paganism that's a different story but "do what thou wilt" is bullshit. Although it does seem to dovetail into some gangster mentality, which I also think is bullshit.
Same with faggot ass jesus and the whole team of catholic/christians!!!

Props: deep6cixxx6

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
oh shit ma nig I just started fucking with that winny again after a rest on the Tes 500, and if Im honest they the best shit mayne,make me feel hella strong aswell ,equapoise is some dope shit aswell mayne .

shit ma nig we should get that sicc chat up again to discuss cycles :classic:
After I shed the beer belly, I'm gonna hop back on the tren and sust