Richard Ramirez aka The Nightstalker...DEAD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
My cousin lives in Carson Calif. by Long Beach. Lived there all his life right off the 405. He's the first person to take me to East L.A. back in the 80's.

We never encountered the night stalker. Just wanted you all to know my cousin lives in So. Cal & now works for Sony Pictures. That is all. Carry on.
best post of june 2013 nominee

i'm so moderately drunk

::

Props: Gemini

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
He was actually caught in the apt complex my ex used to live in or right by it, something to that effect. She was a little kid when it happened but some dudes noticed him and started beating him up. I think it was in East LA or something like that. I'm pretty sure he was stabbed by a Norteno in prison, since he clearly was a scrapa since he was a Mexican from Southern California.
I heard about this

Props: Coach E. No

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I read "the night stalker: the richard ramirez story"
big ass book in 98 and wasn really aware of what i got myself into. I would stop
at times like fuck this book and this lunatics actions but got too invested in the story
to quit it. he would go copp so herion or crack or speedball both and look thru freeways until "satan" lead him to his next location. real early in the book i had to learn to just "fast forward" (so to speak) over the detailed passages of the rapes. I thought it sucked how he was able to live and marry in prison and also he
admitted and in depth detailed crimes he comitted in AZ and TX and those families never recieved real justice.

sick individual but compelling story into the mind of pyscopath. I would actually recommend the book to any one strong minded enough to read it.

Apr 18, 2003
^^^^ i havent read that book, but i have read 'the ice man' book by the same author. book about dude richard kuklinski, a serial killer and supposed mafia hitman. good book but i think he makes up a lot of the stuff as far as the mafia hits he did. sick dude tho

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've always watched the shows they've had on the serial killers on tv and whatnot. I've always found it really interesting. One of the craziest things to me was seeing how "normal" they could be at times yet they were obviously sick in the head.

May 16, 2002
I've always watched the shows they've had on the serial killers on tv and whatnot. I've always found it really interesting. One of the craziest things to me was seeing how "normal" they could be at times yet they were obviously sick in the head.

That's funny. That's what most people think of me when they find out my line of work.

Last edited: