RICHARD 'OLD MAN' HARRISON From 'Pawn Stars' DEAD AT 77

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net

Richard Harrison -- famously known as "Old Man" on "Pawn Stars" -- has died, according to his son, Rick Harrison.

''The Old Man' Harrison passed away this morning surrounded by those he loved," Rick said Monday morning ... "He will be tremendously missed by our family, the team at Gold & Silver Pawn and his many fans the world over."

"He was my hero and I was fortunate to get a very cool ‘Old Man’ as my dad."

The circumstances surrounding his death are unclear. However, Harrison's appearances on the show over the last couple years were slim to none.

Harrison is a Navy veteran and often talked about his military career on the show.

He was 77. R.I.P.

:cig:

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

Richard Harrison -- famously known as "Old Man" on "Pawn Stars" -- has died, according to his son, Rick Harrison.

''The Old Man' Harrison passed away this morning surrounded by those he loved," Rick said Monday morning ... "He will be tremendously missed by our family, the team at Gold & Silver Pawn and his many fans the world over."

"He was my hero and I was fortunate to get a very cool ‘Old Man’ as my dad."

The circumstances surrounding his death are unclear. However, Harrison's appearances on the show over the last couple years were slim to none.

Harrison is a Navy veteran and often talked about his military career on the show.

He was 77. R.I.P.

:cig:

I used to always watch it... even tho its clearly staged. RIP Old man