Richard Gere gropes Bollywood Starlet!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
English mutha fucka, do you speak it? lol...

nevermind...

India is the only country where the tradition of eunuchs is prevalent today. There are about 1 million of them, though their role in life has changed drastically from that of royal servants, confidantes and friends.

Eunuchs, or hijras as they are called here, have become something to be feared. Nobody wants to be accosted by one of them - be nudged with their elbows, stroked on the cheek, taunted, cursed and flashed.

It's by taking advantage of this discomfort and embarrassment at their existence, that hijras in 21st Century India are making their living. Begging isn't their only source of income. It's an age-old custom in the country to have hijras bless childbirths, weddings, housewarmings and other auspicious occasions. The eunuchs are believed to possess occult powers, and their blessings - and curses - are both considered potent.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
the only time sex scenes are in indian movies are during rape scenes.. HA.. just found that ironic.
sounds like they are sending out a great message to their people..:confused:

Oct 14, 2004
So in essence people are bitching because they think that Gere and That Indian Chick are paying around. Do they even know how aids is spread?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
MC_PM$ said:
How else do they keep "AIDS" in check?
I was talking about the only sex scenes being shown in moves are rape scenes. That comment was not about the event...if you read the QUOTE that was above that comment, I'm sure you would have gathered that. So please, next time, try reading.

May 16, 2002
It reminds me of when Ben Affleck groped a spanish reporter. It's just disrespectful getting on someone like that you don't know. It would be headline news if he did it to an american journalist.

May 9, 2002
The reason it was a big deal , is becuase public displays of affection in India are considered a big NO-NO. You would think Gere's PA or PR would have told him that.

I think he was drunk or something cus he was chanting some weird shit to the crowd as well.