RICH THE FACTOR...UNDERRATED OR OVERRATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
underrated in terms of actual skill but i think straight up doing the mixtape route has gotten out of hand. anyway, i always thought rich sounded like he had a cold with marbles in his mouth when rapping. i guess his voice gets in the way for folks to actually hear he has lyrics. isnt rich on the run or something?

Apr 4, 2011
You would think that KC radio would play a lil MFR shit but Rich gets NO radio even in his hometown and yet he still thrives independently. And he reps KC harder than ANY artists from there!

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
mocheezeKC j/w do you have actual numbers on his releases?? that would be super fucking interesting to see what kinda numbers hes putting up.. i

Oct 9, 2008
I don't hate on NOBODY thats doin it! But from the few songs and features i've heard from rich i just aint feelin it.. Very simple flow, not much content...but like i said i haven't heard to much of his shit?

May 2, 2002
You would think that KC radio would play a lil MFR shit but Rich gets NO radio even in his hometown and yet he still thrives independently. And he reps KC harder than ANY artists from there!
Rappers really ain't fuckin' wit radio out here. Everybody gone the digtal route. Don't get me wrong, they've played some Rich, but its moreless these two songs...

Apr 4, 2011
I don't hate on NOBODY thats doin it! But from the few songs and features i've heard from rich i just aint feelin it.. Very simple flow, not much content...but like i said i haven't heard to much of his shit?
You most definitely ain't heard much MFR shit my dude because their shit is loaded wit CONTENT that only a REAL hustla can feel/decipher. To quote Rich "You a square ass cat if you ain't feelin the streets!" Nowwwww!

Oct 9, 2008
Maybe i need to hear more of his shit? But the shit i heard from him always sounds...i don't know amature? Just never had a strong presence on the tracks i heard him on wit some bay area cats. Only shit i ever heard him rap about was gettin bread and hustlin... I just think when you compare him to a tech n9ne or a fat tone i just don't think he in the same league.

Oct 31, 2007
They smell rubber when I hit the gas
They smell rubber when I hit the gas
thats all they smell is rubberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I hits the gas

May 20, 2006
this song got sum spins on KC radio

[video=youtube;1ERa3S2q0d8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ERa3S2q0d8[/video]

Feb 26, 2003
RICH TO ME IS UNDERRATED, I LIKE ALOT OF HIS OLDER ALBUMS, HE GAVE US PLENTY OF CLASSIC ALBUMS TO BUMP, I STILL DIG HIS FLOW BUT THINK HE NEEDS BETTER BEATS, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FRESH HIS OLD PRODUCER THAT PRODUCED ALOT OF HIS OLDER SHIT, DID FRESH DIE? I THOUGHT I HEARD RICH SAY R.I.P TO FRESH IN ONE OF HIS SONGS.

Apr 4, 2011
RICH TO ME IS UNDERRATED, I LIKE ALOT OF HIS OLDER ALBUMS, HE GAVE US PLENTY OF CLASSIC ALBUMS TO BUMP, I STILL DIG HIS FLOW BUT THINK HE NEEDS BETTER BEATS, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FRESH HIS OLD PRODUCER THAT PRODUCED ALOT OF HIS OLDER SHIT, DID FRESH DIE? I THOUGHT I HEARD RICH SAY R.I.P TO FRESH IN ONE OF HIS SONGS.
Yeah Freshstrated is resting in peace and real MFR listeners know Fresh gave Rich that unique Mid-West Mobb sound found on them early MFR releases you also cant forget about Don Juan the only link between Tech and Rich.