Rich The Factor Signed with Strange??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2010
Any other news about this? I havent heard anyone else mention this anywhere. When i ask about it, people freak out and say Rich would never sign with strange.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I think the distro deal could help him, but personally I've never been a fan of his work. I think they should take a look at Ron Ron. To me he has a lot of potential.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah, and Travis also said 13 months ago that they had a signing freeze that would last the next 18 months. So much for Mayday, Stevie Stone, Young Bleed, Prozak and Ces Cru. Guess maybe those were rumors too? :cheeky:

May 7, 2008
am i missing something here ? never heard of this guy until now and he just sounds like another scatter/snug,scoob and with the success of all the artist that have this sound pretty much floppin on strange why would this be any different ?

Feb 18, 2011
Yeah, and Travis also said 13 months ago that they had a signing freeze that would last the next 18 months. So much for Mayday, Stevie Stone, Young Bleed, Prozak and Ces Cru. Guess maybe those were rumors too? :cheeky:
Those were all in place prior to the signing freeze, he even hinted at it in the same press release/follow up interview by saying that the signing freeze was in effect except for deals already being worked on. All of those were a long time in the making.