Rich The Factor News.. (www.thebluenote.com)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
April 30 AT THE NOTE:
Rich the Factor - $15
Doors open at 8:30

Kansas City's finest in rap and hip hop are at the Blue Note to tear the roof of the club! Rap fans unite!

I Will be in the building.. breev

*STAY TUNED FOR INFO FROM THE MAJOR FACTOR CAMP*

Feb 26, 2004
The Dime BlocK will be in the building!

Rich The Factor " The Ghetto Russell Simmons " Champagne Record Release Party! Tickets in advance @ Ticketmaster. The Dime Block of Kansas City will be in the building.

Pittsburgh Philthy will also be performing @ this show!!! Opening up for the whole Major Factor Records camp. :)

Driving directions: From KC: take 70 east to Providence exit. South (right) on Providence. East (left) on Broadway. North (left) on Ninth street, in middle of Block!

From St. Louis: Take 70 west to Providence exit. South (left) on Providence. East (left) on Broadway. North ( left ) on Ninth Street. In the Middle of the Block!

From Jefferson City ( Southern Missouri ): take 63 north to Broadway exit. West (left) on Broadway. North (right) on Ninth Street. In the middle of the Block!

Oct 9, 2002
SkySkers616 said:
Law,

Is the venue safe for whiteboys?

Also, is it ok if i call you to get some more info.

I really wanna be there but I live in Michigan and dont want to make the trip if it not worth it.....

hit me back

[email protected]

THANKS!
LOL is it safe for whiteboys! LOL HAHA thats funny shit... its right in the middle of a college town... nothin but snotty frat boys around hittin up the bars

Aug 1, 2002
userwww.sfsu.edu
Dang, gotta work, and am out of state. If somone goes and sees any posters of Rich, please get one for me. I'll get you back on it...
I'm sure if its a record release party they will have posters all over them walls and handin em out and what not. Anyways, thanks in advance.