rich the fact - swagger roids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
man yall need to get up on that new shit..rich just rolled thru here on tuesday, and dropped of the new cd... B.O.F. (Bucks Over Fame) The Grittaz Edition. the song kc on the fitted goes hard. my dude k-oz produced the beat. get up on it...

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Actually i already got the download... It just comes with track 1 and no names, i was just wondering. Dunt worry, there are only 2 downloads, 1 incomplete and 1 complete shitty one

May 7, 2005
His swagger is on point....Check my swagga ya dig? Hes basically sayin nobody can fuck with him and his demanor. And im sure you know if you ever met Rich he does have a swagger thats jacked up on some roids haha.

And there is a reason there are no (if there is i cant find them) full rich cds on the internet and torrents and shit. Rich dont take kindly too bootlegers....ask the local BL at snack pack next time your in KCK hahhahahhhahahahahahaha
Please, there is plenty of full Rich CD's on the net. Any and every artist will get bootlegged, no matter how hard they are. Rich is just harder to find cause he is a smaller artist. You can't stop it in this day and age. Hell, my homie said he just downloaded the Swagger Roids mixtape. I haven't heard it you though, not a big Rich fan.

May 7, 2005
Thuggin on the internet huh? Get out of here with that. I like Rich, so I'll visit any thread about him. Only reason I haven't listened to this album is because I don't like mixtapes, which this happens to be.