RIC Flair gets Fuckup by daughters boyfriend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
more on this....

The ABC affiliate out of Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina is reporting that Ric Flair's youngest daughter Ashley Fliehr, 22, was arrested and charged with assault on a law enforcement officer in Chapel Hill over the weekend.

Officers reported to a parking lot in an apartment complex after concerned neighbors heard a commotion outside.

The story notes that officers found Ric Flair, his daughter and an unidentified 22-year-old man (who may be her boyfriend). According to the report, the three were involved in some sort of altercation in which Flair was left bruised and bloodied. Flair declined to press charges.

Ashley is accused of kicking a police officer. Police used a taser gun on her as a result.

She was charged with assault and resisting arrest.

Feb 8, 2003
Flair shouldve chopped dude numerous times then put the figure four leg lock on him until the cops came.

Honestly alot of them wrestlers are big whimps and cant fight in reality. Honky Tonk was talking about how Jake the snake got his shit rocked at a bar over a pool game.

Yall remeber when Shawn Micheals got jumped at the bar

Nov 14, 2002
Honestly alot of them wrestlers are big whimps and cant fight in reality. Honky Tonk was talking about how Jake the snake got his shit rocked at a bar over a pool game.
Flair couldn't even look tough in a ring... Legend yeah. Toughguy?

No.

I remember in the 7th grade getting my ass whooped because I thought wrestling moves actually worked
I threw a million dollar dream on a dude once and he turned purple in about 5 seconds.. You'd be surprised.

Dec 22, 2004
some moves would work if you can get them in the position like piledriver, and shit but fuck all i got was the lock up to headlock and a punch...Then boom he gave it to me...

May 25, 2005
When stone cold was real popular, how many people have you seen, including yourselves, runnin around tryin to bust stunners on people? Fuck that shit was awful. People would just bend into move and be like "what the fuck was that? is that suppose to hurt me or you?"

Feb 8, 2003
^^I remember in the 7th grade getting my ass whooped because I thought wrestling moves actually worked fukn dumbass I was LOL!!!
Some of them moves work. but a majority dont bc the person you put in the move gotta actually fall in it voluntary.

any suplex will work and do damage thing bout that though if a cat fall wrong on they head they either brain damage, paralyzed or dead. The best type of wrestling to use in a fight after punches is grapple and submission to get the person where you want them. and sweet chin music will rock a muthafucka but not knock them out unless you roundhouse crescient kick them with the back of your heel.

Not the jake the snake ddt bc you will hurt your own back but a spike ddt(the one edge uses)where you lift them off they feet will work.

I remember in 7th grade I hit a nigga with a running lariat closeline(stane hansan, nikita koloff style) and I knock his ass inside out the fight was over after that his nose was fractured and lip was busted, even i was scared taht i broke his neck or something.

I threw a million dollar dream on a dude once and he turned purple in about 5 seconds.. You'd be surprised.

Yep the dream and sleeper really works if its put on proper(on the jaw and chin bc it stops the oxygen to the brain you can also kill a mofo with them holds if you hold it on them for too long.

Jul 29, 2008
hahaha. I gotta laugh.

Close lines and shit like that are fake. Sleeper holds or Rear naked Chokes work if you do it right... such as cutting off the blood in your neck or forearm to the wind pipe (more of a pain submission).

Fake Pro Wrestling is based of Catch Wrestling... where shit like toe holds and submissions worked. Greco Roman wrestling is all upper body stuff, suplexes and body slams.

I grew up on Pro Wrestling, Ric Flair is hella old, but a Legend... so for some dude to beat him up is kinda messed up.

If you take MMA classes, you know what works. But if you are into grappling specifics, you can take individual sports, wrestling, brazillian jiu jitsu, judo, sambo... Its what I do. That way I can do mma rules or judo rules or sambo rules for specific tournaments.

May 15, 2002
i use to make my friends cry all the time w/ the boston crab...and yeah the ddt left a fat not on the top a my friends head when we were in about 4th grade