Revolution....lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
revolution aint doin shit.....no matter the price

nintendo knows they can never fuck with sony or microsoft..thats why they systems are always cheaper an still comin in 3rd place lol

real chop

Jan 18, 2006
Slide said:
gamecube is tight and revolution will be as well.

if you smoke weed when you game, ESPECIALLY with a group of ppl, you should own a game cube.
exactly, especially mario golf and mario party

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
Incarceraided said:
Nintendo is the master of innovation for gaming.

they brought rumbling to controls, mastered wireless, analog stick, and the touch screen.
Word up. Revolution is going to be the shit, anyone see the controller for it? Everyone that hates on GameCube saying it's for kids and shit probably hasn't played any decent games for it. I'd like to see the average 6 year old beat those fuckin' platform levels on Mario Sunshine, or be successful at Pikmin at all. I'm probably never going to own a 360 'cause them shits cost like $600 and it has no worthwhile exclusive games, the same thing with the original XBox. The only reason I had one of those was to play Jet Set Radio Future (exclusive) and Halo, then the shit started getting disc read errors so I sold it to a pawn shop.

Nov 28, 2005
How much did u get for the xbox at the pawn shop? The ones in san jo are fuckin bitch made a few years back I seen a sega genisis at pawn shop fag wanted 50$ for it .ha.
A co worker Found a ring in the restroom at a mall we went and shopped the ring around and no one at the pawn shop wanted to offer anything fuckin homos.

Feb 13, 2005
Lemon420 said:
You fools need to step your game up, The Gamecube is sick as fuck, there's a grip of really good games that are only on the Gamecube. I usually prefer the GC versions of multi-console games to the PS2 version(I don't have an Xbox) People who knock Nintendo irritate me, if you're really a gamer, you'd appreciate all the systems, not just the PS2 and Xbox.

And another thing, I'm on my third or fourth PS2, shit is always breaking, I've had the exact same Gamecube since it came out, and have NEVER had a problem with it.
i understand why, he does got NINTENDO'S MARIO RAPING PRINCESS

Apr 25, 2002
D-Menace said:
lol they tryna use a mouse / remote deal now...

fuckers needa throw in the towel
havent read up on the controller too much huh?

"The controller for Nintendo's upcoming Revolution home console system is a cordless remote-control-like device designed to be used with only one hand. Two small sensors placed near the TV and a chip inside the controller track its position and orientation, allowing the player to manipulate the action on screen by physically moving the controller itself. For example, you could slash an in-game sword by actually swinging the controller from side to side, turn a race car just by twisting your wrist, or aim your gun in a shooter by pointing the controller where you want to fire."

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782

May 9, 2002
NICKpro RM said:
havent read up on the controller too much huh?

"The controller for Nintendo's upcoming Revolution home console system is a cordless remote-control-like device designed to be used with only one hand. Two small sensors placed near the TV and a chip inside the controller track its position and orientation, allowing the player to manipulate the action on screen by physically moving the controller itself. For example, you could slash an in-game sword by actually swinging the controller from side to side, turn a race car just by twisting your wrist, or aim your gun in a shooter by pointing the controller where you want to fire."

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782
I think thats boo-boo...what if it dont re-act fast enough?And is EVERY game they release gonna be in that fashion?If so...im very much passing up on it...

And the thing people are NOT understanding..is the Micorsoft and Sony consoles do MORE than just play the games...Nintendo does NOT....thats why its the cheapest...

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
nintendo = innovators

lest we forget the robot R.O.B.

or the light gun and the power glove and power pad

if the one handed controller catches on it will definitely revolutionize the way we play video games

hence the name of the system

all xbox is , is a knock off ps2 with extra features feel me

its not an original idea at all even the controllers look the same as teh pa2

nintendo always took the innovative route

using mini disc for Gamecube

and the shape of the system being a tiny box , look at the controllers

i like what nintendo is doing and im glad that they arent just following whats popular

Feb 10, 2006
Nintendo has done a lot of things right in the past.

They where the first company to make the Rumble Pack, which is now in PS2, Xbox, GC & other controllers.

Nintendo was also first at making an analog stick. = N64, before that I don't think anyone had that good of a stick. Arcade sticks suck.

The thing with Nintendo they need to stop being bitches and left RockStar make GTA for them. They need to also get other cool games like Silent Hill.

If Nintendo have games like the PS2 plus their own Brand games, they'd be the King of VideoGames.

One thing that they did do right for GameCube was get RE4 for them first.

Apr 27, 2005
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
I think thats boo-boo...what if it dont re-act fast enough?
It will react fast enough, nintendo wouldnt release it if it didnt. its accuracy is pinpoint.
btw. its not just a one handed controller. theres a nunchuck attachment which is perfect for first person shooters, and you can even hold two controllers in your hands which could act like drumsticks in a music game. like i said before, unlimited possibilities. and many developers are saying the revolution is mind blowing. its gonna be huge. the graphics wont be as good as xbox 360 and ps3, but theyre going to be pretty damn good. If all revolution games looked like resident evil 4, i wouldnt complain. but the revolution is going to be twice as powerful as gamecube, and thats more than enough power in my opinion, just as long as we get the revolutionary controller. theres also a lot of things nintendo is keeping secret...a lot of people are talking about 3-D graphics. a la, minority report

Apr 20, 2005
yea gamecube games were aimed for lil kids but im pretty sure reading that they were gonna make their games more "Grown up" now. If thats the case ima wait and see what games come out but ill most likely be gettin a revolution also. I love smash bros, re4, zelda and mario kart for game cube not bad games all they needed to do was make more Mature games and people wouldnt have been talkin shit about Oh dat games for lil pokemon loving kids and shit. When I think video games I Think Nintendo.